• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Very funny, Dragon Cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
  • I was randomly posting on a website, minding my own business, when I noticed that my Dragon Cave dragons in my signature had suddenly changed. They were already fully grown, but my red one, and my sky one had both actually changed to pokémon. Not even kidding.

...I'm not advertising or anything, I just thought this was pretty weird, and that some of you guys here at PC would like to see it.

Raquaza Charizard

Also, because I'm actually worried that they're going to suddenly change back and I'm going to look like an idiot, screenshots.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Am I going crazy, or what?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Firstly: This is probably a joke
    Second: If it's not a pointless thread, it belongs in Pokemon General.

I know Dragon Cave and that is unusual and probably a joke. Maybe you should check out the forums.

Oh, and I'm not clicking that. I'm not going to fall for that trap.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Whoa.. it must be hack or something... I've never seen pokemon on Dragon's Cave before...

The only thing that's weird there recently is their "paper dragons" and Dinos and chickens.

And by the way Advanced K9... don't jump to conclusions until you've thought it over. And the thread is not pointless, it's for signature seekers to be informed. And never insult something directly in the face.

Last edited:

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Firstly: This is probably a joke
    Second: If it's not a pointless thread, it belongs in Pokemon General.

I know Dragon Cave and that is unusual and probably a joke. Maybe you should check out the forums.

Oh, and I'm not clicking that. I'm not going to fall for that trap.

1. I don't think this has much to do with Pokémon, other than the sprites changing, so I was hesitant to post it in there.

2. I'm not trying to trick you. I don't even care about the clicks, hence why I put up screenshots. The links are there for people who go "NOURLYAN". Don't click, I don't care.

I thought I'd post it here and share, that's all. Lay off. :/

EDIT: Ahaha, the site's down. Maybe they were hacked after all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahaha that's pretty cool for a bunch of Pokétards like us. But I'm afraid that there isn't really much point to this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back