• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    I'm new here and have a few questions...
    First I read on some threads about people saying that they don't own pokemon and stuff like that when they make hacks..
    is that really necessary? can you get in trouble if you make hacks?
    also, if your character in Fire red could talk what would he say?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Erm, welcome to PC! Please read the rules and the FAQ for all of your questions that you may have.

I don't know about hacks and things, why don't you check that forum? As for the FireRed question, I have LeafGreen so he would say "Yay!'?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    Well when i said what would he say i meant that since i have advance text i can make him talk so what do you want him to say! and thanks i feel welcome here

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Welcome to PC!
    As far as your hacking question is concerned, despite the fact that most people don't like it, it's an option. I think if it was much of a huge problem Action Reply and GameShark would have been sued a long time ago. :3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

To answer you question i don't know probally because if Pokemon USA found out someone wasn't giving them credit for their products then they would probally try and sue them. If you don't give the owners in this case Pokemon USA credit then you are going against copyright pretty much which is illegal.

Most of that is probally wrong but i took a swing at it. Well welcome anyway and my character would probally say "Oh my god its a Mew :] MASTERBALL GO!!"

I hope to see you around and remember to stick to the rules. Have fun and have a happy new year.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    woah woah woa... game shark? action replay? by hacking i was talking about changing what the area looks like and what the people say! i just want to mix it up a little... in a couple days ill say happy new year but thanks for everyones support!

Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    As far as your hacking question is concerned, despite the fact that most people don't like it, it's an option. I think if it was much of a huge problem Action Reply and GameShark would have been sued a long time ago. :3
    Agreed there, I really dont like hackers and hacked pokes get polluted into the metagame, but oh well.......
    Enjoy the forums ;)

Back