• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scrubs

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Anyone else watch it? Probably the only network comedy that doesn't strike me as horribly ascinine and boring. Plus, it lacks a laugh track, which is always a plus. I watch it every week... good cast, clever jokes. My favorite character is the janitor.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I use to never miss this show
    I love the janitor, is he real or imaginary?? always picking on newbie =P
    I like Dr.Cox too.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • LMAO! This is one of my favorite shows... and I like how it "lacks a laugh track" because it's one of those shows that makes you think to know what's funny or not and makes the series just more than a sitcom (and that it wasn't filmed via studio audience).

My favorite character is Dr. Bob Kelso. - "What's two thumb and doesn't give a crap? *use his thumbs to point at himself* Bob Kelso." - ROTFLMAO XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I <3 Scrubs! I don't always watch it, but when I can, I'm hooked. Drs. Cox and Kelso are definitely the funniest out of all of cast. The main character... just seems a bit freaky. Elliot's so dim it's unbelievable she got through med school ^_^ Dr Kelso does steal the show though...

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
  • I watched it on Tuesday for the first time, and I think this won't be the last, by far. It's pretty funny stuff. I especially liked the part where Turk and JD (I think that's their names...) see each other again, and in their excitement, they run to the other's location and greet each other again. XD

There was also the part where JD was looking at the new doctor, whose hair was blowing around... and then we find out that someone was drying someone's... urine... with a fan. ^^;;

Back