• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pets Discussion

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Another Old Topic ~

What Pokemon would you keep as a pet, Which pokemon wouldnt you keep as a pet? What pokemon Would make the Best pet? Put Your Poke-Pets in Categories ( Most Loyal ... ETC ).Explain your Answers

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I'd keep a Mightyena or a Persian as a pet...a Gyarados or a Charizard would absolutely rule, but I'd be worried that it'd, well...kill me. Yup.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I would love to have a Pikachu! ^_^ They're cute, friendly, powerful, loyal, etc. And they're small enough to ride on your shoulder. I just think one would make a perfect pet!

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Houndoor or Houndoom. I really want to get a doberman when im older.. so that would probably be why. Heh... Having a charmander woudl be kewl.. but it might set fire to somthing.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would have a dragonite.It would just be so cool to ahve one, you get to fly on it, and all sorts of fun stuff

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I will keep a
    <---- , Haunter, Gengar when I'm in UK,
    and I'll keep...what Pokemon fits in a flat 700 square feet...nevermind! I want all the water Pokemon that does not contain Ice as an element!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Any that would be loyal, friendly, good in a fight, and pettable.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Ooh, I'd definately want a Machoke for a "pet". A male. They're strong yet social and kind and would do anything in their power to protect you. And when you've had a bad day, they give you one helluva back rub but know to be gentle. And they give off a ton of body heat so you can cuddle up with them and be toasty warm all night ^_^. And Machoke's cute.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I want a Jigglypuff so that I can hug it when I sleep at night. I can also teach her a variety of attacks and that will be fun.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Mew would be fun. Or Ditto. Both could transform! Much more fun than Pok?mon who have to retain their same shape. I could have any one I wanted with one of those two. ;p

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd want to have a Castform as a pet ^_^ They're small, and huggable! *squees*

*gets killed by Castform*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • =P I'd want a Pichu, but I think its voice would annoy me after about 15 minutes. (Hey... my talking plushie is turned off all the time... XD;; What did you expect?) So... I guess I'd want a Houndour the most. ^_^ I really love dobermans, since they're just so interesting, and it would be fun to scare the heck out of everyone I met. XD

Besides, they're cute and they breathe fire and burn things. :>

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
  • I would say Mankey. Wild, but after awhile, they would get used to you.
    Or a Drowzee, helps me sleep, powerfull. Or a Hitmonlee. I would fight with him and he would help me train and I would help him. ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I need a fish tank first...
    But where can I get a fish tank big enough to hold all those Pokemon? >.<

Back