• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke peeps, yo

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • Hey Dillon XD You could have a LITTLE better intro. Whatever, I'll edit it later. Welcome anyways, I'm glad I convinced you. (He's one of my French students ;D)

It's okay, you're only 12.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    dont say that rachelle. i tought it was a good intro and y dont u just talk to me im sotting rite beside u

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Just serch for some images on Photobucket, or try deviantART.

Years
  • can somebody help me pick a pokemon pic for my avatar!? BTW, I'm Dillon XD

hey dillon welcome to pc :) for a avatar pic i would choose ditto since he can become all pokemons :) so u kinda all in 1 then

haha nah choose what pokemon u like the most or what u like the most of pokemon :) not much of a help but anyway always nice to meet more ppl

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Well you name reminds me of Lugia so maybe try Lugia as your avi. Well i hope you find a good avi to suit you and remember to follow the rules and make lots of freinds and i will see you around soon!

Back