• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glorified Pekachu

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • I admit it would be pretty cool if it learned Volt Tackle through leveling up, I mean if a mother and father can teach a child Volt Tackle, they should be able to do it themselves...
    Oh well, one can only hope...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its not in Platinum and they want for you to work to get it not that its hard or anything. Its supposed to be rare and thats what pokemon is about.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I agree with Haza, but then how can parents teach their offspring an attack, if the parents themselves cannot perform it?
    Just think it isn't all that realistic, but then again, Pokemon isn't realistic...

Years
  • Yeah, it would be quite cool but I think making it an egg move makes it more rewarding when you use it in battle, since youve gone to ome trouble to get it =P

Back