• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officer Jenny - What Happened to Her?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • Well, I just realized not too long ago, but Officer Jenny has seemingly disappeared from the anime. Am I just being paranoid, or has she really been missing lately, and if so, has anyone else noticed? XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It's not that she's dissapeared or anything. It's just that she isn't really needed for these episodes. she's going to be back in a couple of episodes so you have no real need to worry. She comes back in at least 10 episodes IIRC.

Years
  • I've noticed it too, but there hasn't been a senario where she is needed. It still kinda irks me though XD

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Probably coz no hunter Jane around...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    She's in DP97 and 98, she hasn't disappeared.

Years
  • She really should come back, but with a new pkmn, maybe a snover(but they probably keeps it's debut to when ash and co will arrive at the 7th gym).

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • i wonder if they are evr gonna put some serious closure on hunter j? personally, an episode where officer jenny finally arrests her would make me happy

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • How many episodes have we seen lately in which there is some huge crime going around? I mean she only really shows up then.
    Spoiler:

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    were the heck is she when team rocket tries to steal pickachu!!!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • were the heck is she when team rocket tries to steal pickachu!!!!

I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pokemon world is aware that Jessie, James and Meowth are the biggest failures on the planet to even bother with.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, maybe her cover was blown in Kanto and is now discovered to be some mad scientists with clones and doesn't want a spread to Sinnoh.

But never mind that since I can never resist to open a spoiler XD.

Thus, she's just having a vacation...or is she?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hmm ur right where is she... ?
    Uh she will probably be in one of the upcoming episodes...MAYBE!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    She's just not getting that much air time. Just like filler characters in anime.

Years
  • My uncle works for nintendo and he says if cheracters start dissapearing or leave the anime its because of the real persons doing the voice over.

like misty she quit she is 42years old right now but she will make small appearances

the old ash voice havent you noticed it changed its because he is doing another voice for some other catoon with dragons. its all bout money baby

and like max he is 23 and got a new voice in another cartoon too

but i dont know bout jenny

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Sinnoh's too cool to have laws :)

..Anyway,really,they're just not needed at this moment. We don't see any criminal scenes anymore,especially since we hardly see team Galactica.

Jennies do appear though,minor appearences.
    Like that little Jenny with the Luxray.

Back