• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you think you know pokemon click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Okay all you people who are "highly intelectual" this test will tell how smart you really are. Just take the quiz then PM me and I will give you your results.
In 1 day you must:
Name (by memory) every pokemon by name
Give the evolution tree for each include their means of evolution (including level)
Name as many items as you can from the games
Name every gym leader
give me a type chart with weaknesses and resitances
Tell me what episode each pokemon was first seen in

If you think you are up to the challange just tell me your results.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
The fact that this is posted on the internet, with quick access to Serebii for anyone with some absurd amount of time to kill takes the challenge out of it. =\

Lash

Years
This looks like a challenge, but too much of a challenge to the point of ridiculousness. I highly doubt anyone can be that obsessed/knowledgeable, it just seems like a waste of time to me.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I would do it...but I wouldn't want to be accused of any cheating...and u did go overboard quite a bit...

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
Years
Anybody who knows all of that should really REALLY get out more
nobody knows that much lol and lots of people take pokemon too seriously ok so my dads friend whos nearly 40 collects lots of pokemon merhcnadise he has every pokemon figure(even ones you never knew exisited) every pokemon card excess amoutns of dvds books games even fake games like jade:( i feel sorry for him yet hes married and has 3 children and is a police officer:O

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I agree with the posts above. This is either really hard or really easy, depending on if you want to cheat or not. Anybody could easily just hop over to a fansite and find all these answers within the one day limit; and if they didn't cheat, then they probably wouldn't think it was worth it. It's kind of ridiculous, if you ask me, considering how much stuff you want for this quiz.

There isn't really a point of it anyway :[ Seeing as how there isn't any reward or recognition or... anything, for completing it.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back