• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:-:>Tales of...Series Fanclub!<:-:~

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
  • Ohai. (And a special hello to the person approving this thread. Or not approving. Hi mod! *Waves)
    I've just gotten back into this series (Check out the theme. Chyea.)
    So, it needed a fanclub.
    Because it's uh, amazing?
    Yeah.

Rules:
    -All the Rules of PC Apply
    -No flaming, bashing, or anything of the like.
    -Keep all inappropriate language to a minimal. Yes. Kratos is a sexy man, but you don't need to tell me what you want to do to him.
    -No spamming random stuff, keep it as Tales related as possible.
    -You can go off-topic every once in a while, but it would be nice to keep at least one thing related to Tales in your post. (But no: *Insert looong life story here* oh and I like *Insert Tales character here*)
    -USE SPOILER TAGS. No need to spoil these great games because you need to tell us how hot ______ is his ______ _____

Feel Free To...
    -Speculate on upcoming games. But please...no making up a random rumor like Mithos is going to making an appearance in an upcoming game. That would hurt a lot of us...Mostly me...*Grumble*
    -Post Fanart and or Fanfiction, just link back to it.
    -Make topics for the club, just keep them related to Tales.

New Members:
    -After a new member joins, I'll add them to the member list the next time I post. If I miss you and you're not on the member list(And you've seen me post recently) just drop me a PM, or bring it up.
    -Feel free to post stuff if you're not added to the list. I'm 95% sure I'll love all of you.

Owner:
    Royal Genesis

Co-Owner(s)
    Ask if you wanna be one...Doubt the club will get big enough to need another staffer, though.

Members:
    *Royal Genesis
    Gummy
    Bamachi
    Iruka_Sakana
    Zendel
    Aether

Discussion starts...When this thread gets approved. lol.
    But seriously. Soon as some people join.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I must join this FC. Tales of Vesperia was the last game that I beat and I watch Tales of the Abyss anime from time to time.

kratos iz da shiznit

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Wewt. Two members ;D
    Mwahahaha.
    I feel famous ^.-

Maybe as well stick up a topic nao.

What Tales character is your favorite?
    Mithos...He's so pretty and awesome...And dark...Everything about him is just awesome. My most favorite character of ANYTHING.
    I also loved the way he worked himself into Genis' mind, and how mysterious he is...

Long story short: I'm in love with him ;D

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Ooh! can I join? ^_^ (I was about to make a club for the Tales series, too! XD)

What Tales character is your favorite?
    lots. XD I like..
    Sheena
    Kratos
    Zelos
    Cress
    Arche

..and some other people. XD *is half asleep*

anyways.. I'll try to get on as much as I can, but my laptop screen broke, so I might not be able to for awhile. It'll be fixed in about 2 weeks, though.

Zendel

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Joe!
    First Post!
    Join'd.
    =D

... Favourite Tales character?
    ... Jade?
    Meredy's cool.
    I dunno? Hard to choose.

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Woo, Mike.
    Okay, now I'm just gonna sit here and wait for some discussion to happen or something xD

Poor Anise, they undressed the Colonel without her D:

Methinks I'm gonna starve myself for two weeks and buy Vesperia.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Joinage, please. I'm only truly familiar with Symphonia and Abyss, but I own Vesperia.
    It's just collecting dust on my shelf, I don't know why I'm not bothered to play it. :(

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Joinage, please. I'm only truly familiar with Symphonia and Abyss, but I own Vesperia.
    It's just collecting dust on my shelf, I don't know why I'm not bothered to play it. :(

fdjsk

I'd kill to own Vesperia right now, and it's just SITTING ON YOUR SHELF!? *Readies crossbow*
    I be jaykay.
    Welcome to the clubbo even if nobody ever posts :D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • fdjsk

I'd kill to own Vesperia right now, and it's just SITTING ON YOUR SHELF!? *Readies crossbow*
    I be jaykay.
    Welcome to the clubbo even if nobody ever posts :D

Thanks much. :)
    I don't know why I have no interest in finishing Vesperia... I like the characters though, Rita's a sign of a tradition of snarky mage characters in Tales games I think. :P

Back