• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    everyone whats up i don't know much about this site and i could really really use some help lol well if some one would plz private message me and tell me why my post arnt showing up because i honestly don't even know if ill find this post again

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Hello there. If you have any questions, you should ask a staff member. They most likely can help you with your problem.

Anyway, this is the PokéCommunity. You shouldn't ask about the slogan, that's the slogan that they chose. Please read the rules and the FAQ here so you won't get in trouble here with anyone. Be respectful and kind and most likely, people will do the same to you.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Howdy Wes, and welcome to our community!

If your posts aren't showing up, it means you're posting in a forum that doesn't increase your post count. These include the wifi battle stadium, trade corner, member fanclubs, pokemon trivia and other trivia. (I think that's all of them O.O). If you have any other questions, I suggest consulting the FAQ, which should help you out greatly =P

Don't worry, once you explore a bit and find your bearings, the forums are pretty easy to navigate. I hope you can find this thread again at least! XD

Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    basically the rules will help you with EVERYTHING...but I'm sure u'll fit in just fine and have loads of fun as well...So, I welcome you!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    ok well i found it again lol wow yall are all really nice i really expected to get flamed well c i posted in movesets and it dosnt show the post so i tryed again right and and it sayed i had already posted it so i went anhd used the search tool to llok up all the posts i had made (searched by user post ) and it still sayed i hadnt posted anything. and i know its realy bad to double post so i dont wanna try and repost it until i am sure it didnt work

Requires moderator validation before new threads are displayed <<< i saw this little thing when i was looking through the pos jw about how long until a moderator will validate your post

Last edited:

XaRhS

Welcome to Poke Community,Wes.Have a good time here and yeah....have a good time.{-.-}xD

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

As Aurafire said before if you need help with anything then sure you question hasn't been answered before by checking the FAQ's page or searching for threads which may have answered you question! To do this click the little link that says search and type in what you want to search (your question) the search link is to the left of log out and quick links! If you still can't find the answer then try posting a thread HERE in the Community Feedback and Questions forum!

I hope i have been of some help! Just remember to follow the rules and you will be fine! See you around!

Last edited:

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    welcome to the community. Yeah, I defiantly know how you feel. When I joined a couple days ago I couldn't find my posts either...er...I still don't know where two of them are. lol. So I just chose a place that's easier to find, The New Users Welcome link. Pleased to meet you! ^_^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome Wes to PC,I hope you enjoy your experience at are forums,make sure to enjoy yourself and make new friends,everyone is friendly so don't worry,If you have any questions feel free to ask,See you around.
    ~Paul

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Wes.
    If you are having problems it's best to ask a staff member.

Cya round, and have fun.

Back