• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii Questions

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Okay....I know i'm a little on the slow side but I have a couple of questions regarding the Wii. lol Okay Do you need to have a internet connection to play the Wii? Do you have to pay for some sort of service a month? And if someone could be very kind. Could you just break down everything you have to do to have fun gameplay meaning online play mainly. I'm thinking about getting one but I want to know everything about it before I just buy one blindly.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • 1. No, you don't need an internet connection to play it. In fact, many games don't have online modes.
    2. No, there is no payment service. You can choose to purchase items from the Wii Shop Channel but that's completely optional.
    3. All you need to play online properly is a decent internet connection and a wireless router/USB dongle.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Okay. So does the Wii come with some sort of repair service? I thought that's what you had to pay for a month or every year or something like that.....

Back