• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Majik Bac

Hello
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Hi i'm new.
    Before anyone asks about the username it was a stupid nickname my friend gave me anyway i'm sure this forum is good.
    I'm a keen online battler even though I need some help with this. Hopefully I can get help with this. I am also always up for a match on brawl.
    I do watch the anime and trying to read the manga but could never find them all.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I don't think your username sounds stupid at all. Anyways, I hope you like it here and see you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Your username is just fine, Majik. At least you don't have an annoying number in it, right?

I'm sure you can get a lot of assistance with your competitive battling around here, my friend. I'm not quite sure if you are referring to Shoddy or battling via Wi-Fi, but the Strategies and Movesets forum should be a nice resource for you. Check it out if you haven't already.

Well, PokéSpecial ceased being translated into English except in Singapore. The newer translations are fairly difficult to get one's hands on; thus explanting a lack of scans.

Hope you are enjoying yourself, Majik.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Hiya~ :3
    I think your username sounds fine to me ;)
    I also love Brawl :D
    I hope you read the rules and have a good time at PC :D

Back