• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya there guys

Dr Helios

is a hack 'tester'
Years
  • Hey there

I'm (obviously) new around here, and wanted to say hi.
    I don't really play the 'real' Pokémon games anymore, I tend to stick to Hacks (such as the AMAZING ones around here) and finding glitches (?????????? in particular.)

So... how are ya?​

Years
  • Well this sure is the right place for you.
    The pokemon games rarely have glitches by the time we get them. Have you found any unknown glitches?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dr Helios!

I'm alright, thanks! Nice to have ya hear...No big deal if you don't really play the games anymore. There's plenty to discuss around here besides actually playing pokemon. If you're into hacks, you'll find our Emulation forum to be quite useful. =D

Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around ^____^

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hi welcome to PC!
    If u need anyone to talk to I'll be around somewhere!
    See u around! And stick to the rules!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I love pokemon!
    I have a pokemon pearl game with an infernape lvl 100, an empoleon lvl 100, a torterra lvl 100, a dialga lvl 100, a palkia lvl 100 and a giratina lvl 100
    please look at my signature and catch em all!!!

Back