• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Ralts' Dance Not Working

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    As I was saying in the "Conway" Style thread, the theme Ralts' Dance isn't working, at least on my account. I've cleared my cookies, and keep on trying to change but every time I check, the theme changes to 'Winter Friends'.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • It also works fine for me too, unless for some reason it's only accessible by staff and supporters. can another regular member check?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • ...I tried it as well to see if it did the same. It also goes to the winter friends but you know, I think it could also be because its still in beta, which means that since you chose it from the style chooser, you'll only see it if you are a supporter...if that makes sense. D:

See, supporters are able to see PC layouts before they are released and sometimes those pre-released layouts get on the style chooser. It's happened before and it's probably just a glitch with the style chooser, so unless a supporter or a high staffer says its beta style or just a glitch...it's probably in the process of being fixed maybe?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Eh, works fine for me! XD Maybe it is only for Supporters and the higher Staff. :\ I think you go to User CP, then Edit Options, and scroll down till you see the Layouts, and choose the one you want, and Save Changes. <That might work...

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    apparently someone removed it from the users' list recently..

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ...I tried it as well to see if it did the same. It also goes to the winter friends but you know, I think it could also be because its still in beta, which means that since you chose it from the style chooser, you'll only see it if you are a supporter...if that makes sense. D:

See, supporters are able to see PC layouts before they are released and sometimes those pre-released layouts get on the style chooser. It's happened before and it's probably just a glitch with the style chooser, so unless a supporter or a high staffer says its beta style or just a glitch...it's probably in the process of being fixed maybe?

That wouldn't make sense, because the description is 'A very very old theme'

anyways, it is still taking me to Winter Friends, Steve.

Years
    • Seen today
    anyways, it is still taking me to Winter Friends, Steve.

If I remember correctly from a conversation with Jake, it wasn't supposed to be available to anyone anyway. It happened with the upgrade back before Christmas and (again, if I remember correctly), administration was going to remove it from access a while ago, but apparently never did.

But really, you're not missing much.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back