• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a valentine this year?

Do you?

• Total voters

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • Do you have a valentine this year?

If you vote yes then please share with us whom that might be:D, I'm asking for no-forum valentines:D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I actually did. She was this really sweet girl. She is 19 and is a sophmore (?) in college. We went on a dinner date and it was really fun. I didn't get in a kiss though xD

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • YEE I do, just got back from chillin with her, one of my best friends =D Her name's Nicki.
    Haha, ironic how we were Valentine's and we got a kiss in (No I'm not a lez XD)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Nope, I worked for 8 hours and watched it snow, however if being the only guy in a department full of women counts....

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't have one. I did have a few friends who wished me a happy V-Day but I really didn't have a girl to spend it with (as usual). Though it doesn't matter because I have other priorities.

Years
  • Twas good! Had a massive phone call to Lily, as she lives in Melb, where i used to live, last year. Cant wait till 8 weeks go by! school holidays and im goin to Melb to see all my family and mates.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Nope. I wish I had one though. Valentine's Day is more for love than candy around my age.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It's a bit complicated…

Valentines went together with my Promenade. It was all so hectic that I didn't even ask anyone to whom I would dance with… And my allowance all got used up due to the flowers and super expensive chocolates I purchased. Although, it all worked out once we arrived at our venue. I had a choice to choose between the seniors and my acquaintances.

I chose both. But my senior partner chose someone else for the dreaded "last dance"
    It ain't fair... :(

I searched for someone who still had the energy left before the song ended. And, well I did. But I didn't expect it was her…♥ :D

Spoiler:

Well, yeah... Thats meh dancing with her during the last dance. Apologies if it is too dark... I didn't expect my friend to take this photo...

It was a bitter-sweet valentines.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Nope, I spent it all on my own. (not even with family) I was asked by a few different people to go out but I wasn't in the mood and didn't like them so I decided to stay home and do coursework, even missed work to do it. Only way I would have had one is if person I liked actually noticed me but that won't happen. Working on changing that for next year, so next year should be different.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My girlfriend :D
    I spent $120.00 on a bouquet of roses <_<

I got a nice kiss, so it was worth it :B

Back