• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinotoko's Home for Wayward Eevees

Kinoko_Otoko

Mutant Jumpluff
Years
  • Greetings. Perhaps you can help me with a little problem...

You see, I chain-hunt for shiny Eevees using the Pokéradar. I do so while waving a stick in front of my party with an unconscious male Clefairy dangling from the end; its ability 'Cute Charm' attracts female Eevees (since I see most Eevee evolutions as being feminine). As a service to the community at large, I decided to start catching all of the female Eevees I find instead of beating them senseless.

As a result of this (and of 5 broken chains in a row), I have around 3 boxes full of female Eevees, and I simply can't take care of all of them. They have many different natures, but they are all level 18* and know only Sand-Attack, Growl, Tail Whip and Helping Hand. That's right, they can't even defend themselves, the poor things!

Anywho, are there any kind souls who would like to adopt one, or even more than one, of these lovely girls? If so, PM me with the type of nature you'd prefer (I can't guarantee a specific nature), the reason you want one and what name you would like it to have, as well as whether you use all caps in your names or not (personally, I've kept doing this since the first generation games). Of course, I'll need a friend code too, and you must forgive me if I have trouble with the wifi system; I've not used friend codes to trade as of this posting.

On a related note, I breed Eevees quite a bit. I've got a level 57 male with Trump Card, and am working on a mate for him. I also have 2 or 3 interesting sets of egg moves on some of my males. If anyone wants an Eevee with a particular moveset, I'm always looking for new sets and would gladly share a breeding male were I to receive a good suggestion for a set that I decided to develop.

...Oh, and hello; this is my first post here.

*Barely legal level 18s! HAHA! ...sorry, I had to say it...

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
  • idd gladyly take the eevees i love to breed them ( for movestes nature etc) and find it hard to get females (9/10 of mine are males)ill take any nature, any female name so long as its not in caps let me know how many you want to trade to me and ill take asap =) and ill make the eevees into something great to be proud of

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    ill take one
    dont care the nature or name pm me and ill give you my name and freind code

Back