• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Poke Community!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    My name is chase or just call me cyntric. I am happy to be here especially since platinum is going to come out soon! By the way my favorite pokemon is Charizard!

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hi Cyntric
    You should check out the trivia forum first,hope to see you around!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey, welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay.
    Hmm, what a coincidence, thats the exact same title that I used for my intro thread. lol

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hey! welcome to PC! enjoy your stay! Charizard is one cool pokemon.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm glad you are glad to be here! We are happy to have you here and I'm glad you are here to celebrate the launch of Platinum in March! Most of the members here who play the games are very excited and we have even had a few join for that very reason! Well make sure you stay active and most importantly have fun!

See you around!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Yeah i'm happy platinum is coming out soon too! just another month and a day of waiting... Anyways, enjoy your stay here at PC and see you around!

Back