• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hiya everyone! I'm currently bouncing around and staring at the snow. Squee! Oops, getting off track.

Anyway, I kinda forgot to do this earlier so here goes:

The name's winterfell, but you guys can just call me Fell! I'm usually not this quirky but I feel a sense of welcome here. I actually came on this site after many passing clicks and a subtle "what the heck" feeling.

Pokemon was my initiation into the video game world. I got a GBA with a copy of Pokemon Crystal and have been hooked ever since! I'm still feeling sad after having sold most of my older PKMN games because now I can't find them!

I liked the anime a lot before (still have a couple of videos) unfortunately I got lost in the series during Hoenn for some reason. I've caught up though, and gotten a strange liking of Shinji from it. Most people despise him, but I feel a faint kinship.(No clue where or why)

I love the PokeSpecial manga! I'd been searching for it for years since the compilations at the bookstore. When I found it, I squealed like a fangirl and read until my eyes hurt.

My fanfics will be all over the place with genres and characters, so feel free to do the same with reviews. Constructive critisicm is my butter and a review is my bread, so feel free to point out and suggest and dislike as much as possible. I can take negatives well.

If I've bored you, I apologize. I'm done now.

-Fell

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcomoe to PC winterfell! Nice intro, and no. It wasn't boring at all. I don't really like the anime much. I just like the pokemon. (or 2 pokemon :)) Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Already enjoying! Thank you! I like Riolu! Go Aura Sphere!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    If a fellow newbie does, then so do I!:D

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey, welcome to PC. Haha, big intro, but i've had worse. lol
    Have fun and enjoy your stay!! :^D

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I'm having fun! Meeting people and getting along like this is great!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I swear I'm in love with some of the latest new members. (Or am I in love with their introductions? Either or, I guess) Drawing off of that, I love how the long, excellent introduction authors apologize in some form or another.

Hi Fell. :D! Jeez, stick around. You seem too awesome to be a one-time-wonder. So stay active. (Partly so I can read your fics.) XD;

Welcome aboard~

Kayouri

Banned
    Years
  • You seem like a nice person :> I sure hope we get to know each other. Welcome to PC Fell! Of course, everyone's a newbie when they first get here. Read the rules first. Have a great time here!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Don't worry about that. I'll probably be jumping around like a bunny with a large carrot for a while.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • As a fellow noob to the site... HEY!
    I saw you in the beginners post/discussion/whatever I don't remember what it was called/ thread!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I saw you too Curt! I still feel new, but I feel like a part of this too.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • Welcome to PC winterfall
    and as ive noticed more and more people who have joined have the most intrieging names(thats a good thing)
    anyways welcome

Back