• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your rarest Pokemon card?

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    All I can think of right now is my shiny Celebi, which isn't really that rare at all. What about you?

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
  • I don't know. I have tons of cards that are probably worth 50-100.

It's either let me see, Dialga G Lv.X or Dusknoir Lv.X. Or some of the Platinum cards.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Ancient Mew, I must have It somewhere or maybeI traded It for someones Deck but anyways either that or some Ralts card that nobody had.

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
  • Shiny Ho-oh, straight up.
    Weather it's worth anything or not, I still messed myself when I opened up that pack of cards to see it staring me straight in the face.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hmm...
    Professor Elm Best of Promo
    Otherwise Shining Gyarados, or perhaps...some promos.

Maesic

It almost sounds like music..
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    Hard to say.. I have a bunch of old cards, like Ancient Mew or that Holo Promo Celebi. But I recently pulled a Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), so yeah. xD But I also like my French Holo Nidoqueen, with it's "Ultimapoing" attack. It just sounds so silly to me, since I don't know French. D:

Years
  • My Jirachi I think thats my rarest from team aqua/team magma set and i wanted to know how i can get a trainer card like the ones i see all over this site

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Charizard EX, found it in my first FL booster pack, lol. I think I was lucky that time. I might have a rarer card, just don't reminder it. >_>

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Japanese Shiny Scyther (Jungle)
    Japanese Shiny Venemoth (Jungle)
    Japanese Shiny Sabrina's Gengar
    Japanese Shiny Sabrina's Alakazam
    Japanese Shiny Pichu (Neo Eras?, *Two overlapping stars*)
    Japanese Shiny Kabutops (Not sure, Its like a pyramid with stairs)
    Shiny Riachu (Fossil)
    Shiny Chansey (Original)

One of these possibly.

Back