PDA

View Full Version : hi

quillmagma
February 24th, 2009, 11:46 PM
hello i like the johto region and fire pokemon

GGisGood
February 24th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Hey, Welcome to PC. I like fire pokemon and say to my friends I'm a fire trainer, but oddly I haven't trained any in any game.

Heart
February 25th, 2009, 02:41 AM
welcome to PC! I like the johto region as well so enjoy your stay=]

Reminiscing
February 25th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Welcome to PC! and enjoy your stay, have fun.

~MasterMind~
February 25th, 2009, 06:17 AM
well then welcome to PC....

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 25th, 2009, 08:06 AM
welcome to pc and have fun

Avey
February 25th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, ask me or anyone more qualified than me (that means practically everyone here) for the answer.

Also, cool. Johto's my favourite too. Not sure if it's because of nostalgia or if it's because G/S/C were set there, and they were my favourite games. Maybe it's a mixture of both. Or perhaps it's the second generation that was introduced with Johto. Those Pokémon are my favourite.

Meh, doesn't matter. I'll see you around then, yeah?

Heather
February 25th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Hi! Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney PC!! Be sure to read the rules and have fun.

Curt_09
February 25th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Hey, welcome man!
Le me guess, you love the Cyndaquil family? Is Typhlosion your favorite pokemon?
My favorite of the three is actually Quilava; he is so cute!

PokemonMichael
February 25th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Welcome to PC! i ♥ Johto as well! see you around, i geuss.

Shiari Xero
February 25th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Johto Region is the best for me. I am more of the electric type guy. Though I have a Favorite fire type ~Infernape~

Anyways Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

quillmagma
February 26th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, ask me or anyone more qualified than me (that means practically everyone here) for the answer.

Also, cool. Johto's my favourite too. Not sure if it's because of nostalgia or if it's because G/S/C were set there, and they were my favourite games. Maybe it's a mixture of both. Or perhaps it's the second generation that was introduced with Johto. Those Pokémon are my favourite.

Meh, doesn't matter. I'll see you around then, yeah?

that is exactly the way i liked johto from the beginning

Hey, welcome man!
Le me guess, you love the Cyndaquil family? Is Typhlosion your favorite pokemon?
My favorite of the three is actually Quilava; he is so cute!

yes you are right but i like arcenine and raichu too

Curt_09
February 26th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I love Arcanine and Raichu. What about Umbreon and Espeon? Those are two of my favorite Johto Pokemon.