• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

GGisGood

isn't it?
Years
Hey, Welcome to PC. I like fire pokemon and say to my friends I'm a fire trainer, but oddly I haven't trained any in any game.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
welcome to PC! I like the johto region as well so enjoy your stay=]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, ask me or anyone more qualified than me (that means practically everyone here) for the answer.

Also, cool. Johto's my favourite too. Not sure if it's because of nostalgia or if it's because G/S/C were set there, and they were my favourite games. Maybe it's a mixture of both. Or perhaps it's the second generation that was introduced with Johto. Those Pokémon are my favourite.

Meh, doesn't matter. I'll see you around then, yeah?

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Hi! Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney PC!! Be sure to read the rules and have fun.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Hey, welcome man!
Le me guess, you love the Cyndaquil family? Is Typhlosion your favorite pokemon?
My favorite of the three is actually Quilava; he is so cute!

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
Johto Region is the best for me. I am more of the electric type guy. Though I have a Favorite fire type ~Infernape~

Anyways Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

quillmagma

powercrazed trainer
Years
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, ask me or anyone more qualified than me (that means practically everyone here) for the answer.

Also, cool. Johto's my favourite too. Not sure if it's because of nostalgia or if it's because G/S/C were set there, and they were my favourite games. Maybe it's a mixture of both. Or perhaps it's the second generation that was introduced with Johto. Those Pokémon are my favourite.

Meh, doesn't matter. I'll see you around then, yeah?

that is exactly the way i liked johto from the beginning

Hey, welcome man!
Le me guess, you love the Cyndaquil family? Is Typhlosion your favorite pokemon?
My favorite of the three is actually Quilava; he is so cute!

yes you are right but i like arcenine and raichu too

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
I love Arcanine and Raichu. What about Umbreon and Espeon? Those are two of my favorite Johto Pokemon.

Back