• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :3

kyoisorange

TeamRocketFtw!
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    I'm, well brand new to here. I'm on other forums, but this is my first Pokemon one. I decided to join one because I've been a fan of it for so long, but never been able to discuss with other people, so that's my reason basically. My name is Cara, I'm from England and my favorite ever Pokemon is Chimchar. He's just so cute, and I used him in Pearl. I first started to like pokemon back in the 90s when my brother got Pokemon Stadium for the N64, and I always used to play on the Kids Zone until I got a bit older and discovered the battle section, which I then got myself a GameBoy Color and played on Red, Blue and Yellow. So, hey! (:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the forum!
    Hehe, I'm new here too.
    I hope you like it here! :)

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I'm also new to here. I hope you enjoy your stay to. So far this place has been fun.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey there, welcome to the forums!

Hope you have fun around here. ^^

& Is your name Fruits Basket based? xD

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • well i hope you have a good time here in the Pokecommunity forums
    Make sure you stay active in the forums
    I myself made my accound about a little less a month ago and I've been posting on the site everyday
    Hope you do the same

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Welcome, to the PokeCommunity (PC). Call me Ziraider, make your self welcome here.
    I will be happy to help you as much as possible to make your experience great here at the PC.
    Please follow the rules, Thanks!

I'm sorta new here too lol.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hello welcome to the community! be sure to read the rules. pm me if u have any questions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hey there kyoisorange! Welcome to PC! Read the rules and you'll be fine! :3
    You are meant for the Pokemon Video Game Discussions thread.
    Have fun here! :3

kyoisorange

TeamRocketFtw!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    Heeey there, welcome to the forums!

Hope you have fun around here. ^^

& Is your name Fruits Basket based? xD
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    &Yes! My name is fruits basket based! Thank-you for noticing ;)
    I am planning on staying active on here, but maybe not as much through out this week as I'm going through an exam week. I have A LOT of studying to do, but I'll try.

Back