• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey to Ruby league

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • You can join as character in this fan- fic. But first put in your discription.
    Name:( can also put last name )
    Town:
    Pokemon that you got: ( starter or basic. I will decide when to evolve later)
    Personality:
    Pokemon that you will catch: ( over 6)

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Kiri Sakurii
    Female
    Lilycove
    Skitty
    Pokemon: Marill, Spheal, Vulpix, Oddish, Pikachu, Ralts, Poocheyna

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • You didn't add personalities Kiri. Can you also put pokemon path and looks.
    Here is mine:
    Name: Saph
    Town: Rustbro
    Pokemon that she got: Bagon
    Personlities: Always caring and kind. She is always quick thinker and never gives up. When she really get angry, something bad happens...
    Looks: blue sleeveless shirt that says, I'm number one!, blue checked skirt, sneakers and white socks, blue eyes, long brown hair that is always untied.
    Pokemon Path: trainer

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Personality: quirky- a lonely sort of person, she is very loyal to her few friends, and quite evil to everyone else. Witty, and caring to pokemon.
    Looks- Golden blonde hair down to her waist, with a fringe she's always flicking out of her eyes. Jeans, light blue sleevless top, and bright white sneakers. Blue eyes.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Cool! I'll join!
    Name: Justin Vidal
    Town: Littleroot Town
    Pokemon that you got: Mudkip
    Personality: Nice, and can be a liiiiiiiiittle bit of a hot head at times. Also usually acts like and idiot but becomes serious when the time arouses. Also has a crush on Misty and a Girl named Kat.
    Pokemon that you will catch: Mudkip, Elecrtike, Feebas, Ralts, Makuhita, Tailow.
    Thanks!
    Path: Pokemon Trainer and Master Catcher.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    Hello,I would like to be in the story.
    Name: Derek Rodriguez
    Town:LilyCove City
    Pokemon that you got:Zangoose
    Personality:Really competitive.
    Appearence:Spiky black hair. A gray shirt with orange sleeves. Baggy blue jeans. A necklace with a pokeball emblem attatched. Blue and white shoes.
    Keeps pokeballs in pocket in jeans.
    Pokemon that you will catch:slugma,tropius,barboach,umbreon,voltorb,
    chinchou,kecleon.
    Path:To be the best pokemon trainer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2005
    I'll also like to join

Name:Jared
    Town:Born in Goldenrod City but now lives in Slateport City
    Starter:Totodile
    Personality:Jared graduated at the top of his class from the pokemon academy so he knows alot about pokemon.Jared is shy so he doesn't talk much but he is also kind.
    Looks:Short black hair,blue shirt with grey sleeves,khaki shorts,and a custom made Trainer's belt.
    Pokemon:Mareep,Ledyba,Houndour,Skarmory,Teddiursa HootHoot,and Phanphy
    Path: Pokemon Trainer

Last edited:

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • Name:David
    Town:Littleroot
    Pokemon that you got:Mudkip
    Personality:Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Smart,Kind and a bit shy.
    Pokemon that you will catch:zigzagoon,poochyana,taillow,aron and electrike(I put up more later)

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Chapter 1 - News
    Warm summer breath touched Saph?s face. She was sitting on the chair of Mr. Train?s battlefield class. She looked around. This class was entirely made of rock and hard soil. It had stage so everyone can see what?s happening. The ceiling was made of cement and there were lights everywhere.

This class was to battle each other and learn about battling skills. The rule is simple. You first pick the pokemon from the tray that contains 6 pokeball. When all of the students picked their pokeball, the opponents would be selected by a draw.

? Sapphala Reion!? man with red shirt, Jeans, red hat, white sneakers, brown moustache, blue eyes and brown hair called out. Saph stood up. She walked straight to the man and picked her pokeball. She then sat down on her green chair.

? Now everyone stay seated while I pass around the opponent deciding box,? Mr. Trainer said. He walked around with brown box in the hand while children picked the sheet. The person who took the sheet would take a person that he/ she had drawn so they don?t have to draw.

? Hello Saph,? boy with black and blue eyes said. Saph jumped. It was Tim Jones one of her friend. Tim was wearing Long buggy trousers, black T ? shirt with Dude on it, green jacket and a brown sneakers.
    ? I?m your opponent,? he said.
    ? Oh,? Saph just said. She sat up and walked up to the field no.13.

Saph gulped and grabbed her pokeball.
    ? Ready when you are,? Tim said holding his pokeball also.
    ? Go, pokeball!? Saph said, throwing her pokeball.

The flash of light came out which revealed a pokemon that looks bit like a pig except it has pearl on its head.
    ? Spoink, eh? Go pokeball!? Tim threw the pokeball and came out a pokemon that is red and white coloured with 2 scissors like hand.
    ? Corphish for a choice is not that bad choice, ?Saph smiled. Tim smiled. They were ready to battle

? Let the match begin!? referee said, holding red flag and green flag.
    ? Corphish, use bubbles!? Tim ordered. Corphish shot straight forward and opened it?s claw. It shot a load of bubbles, which was becoming many in every few seconds.
    ? Spoink, hop!? Saph ordered. Spoink jumped all it?s might since it doesn?t have a feet to run.

? Corphish, bubble beam!? Tim yelled. Corphish opened it?s claw again and shot a more stronger bubbles.
    ? Spoink, counter attack!? Saph quickly yelled. Suddenly flash of red light surrounded Spoink. The bubble beam hit Spoink, but instead of damaging it Spoink reflected the bubbles. The bubbles hit Corphish.

? Now finish it off with hidden power!? Spoink formed a flash of light and sended it to Corphish. Corphish went sliding down and hit the nearest rock. It then fainted.
    ? Corphish is unable to battle! Spoink is the winner!? referee said, holding red flag up. Saph hugged Spoink. It hopped in Joy.

Suddenly flash of light surrounded Spoink. It grew taller and shapes was changing. The spring has gone and formed a feet. There were no pearl on top of it?s head. Growing had stopped. It was now totally different pokemon. It have two ears, pink and black, dark eyes, pig like nose, curly pink tail, pink and black skin and last of all is a blue gem on it?s forehead.

? You just evolved school?s pokemon!? Tim said. Saph smiled a little.
    Saph rode on her mountain bike on the way to school. She could see blue seas, beach, roads and cars as she peddled. Wingulls and Pellipers flew around, attempting to catch some fish.

? I wonder what?s mom is cooking today,? Saph said to her self. She used her brake and stopped at the nearby park. She climbed off and got on to her favourite brown swing.
    ? What?s in your mind Saph?? Saph looked up. It was her best friend, Rose.

Rose was had blonde hair which hung around to her waist, blue eyes, thin lips, thin brown eyebrows and had a normal skin colour. She was wearing blue and yellow striped shirt, denim skirt, white socks, pink and white sneakers, golden earrings with little pink jewels attached to it, silver singlet on left wedding finger and a diamond necklace.

? Nothing pretty much, ? Saph replied. Rose sat on swing next to Saph. It made a creaky noise.
    ? You know we?ve been friends for 7 years and we were never departed. I hope nothing happens to us,? Rose said. Saph stood up and walked to her bike. She put on her helmet and beckoned Rose to come.
    ? Rose thanks!? Saph said and peddled off.
    Saph knocked on brown door of her house. It was made of wood and perfectly polished. It had knobs and a glass window on top.
    ? Come in!? someone called out. ? Saph entered.

? Inside there were whole lots of furniture everywhere. There was shoes which all of them size of about Saph?s feet. There was squirtle cupboard, which holds her mother?s cup collection. There was Slugmac shaped stove, which was turned off, Raichu chair was in front of the doorsteps. This thing was normal to her.

She walked along farther. Now what see saw was not familiar to her. There was piles of brown boxes sealed by sticky tape. There were different things written on each boxes. There was kitchen needs, important collections, books and stuff.

? Mum! There?s a box everywhere!? Saph yelled. Her mum sighed and walked along to her daughter.
    ? Get into dining room,? she ordered. Saph walked to the dining room and sat and waited.
    Few minute later, her mother came back with worried expression. She sat down opposite to where Saph was sitting.
    ? Now don?t be mad at me, ok?? said her mother. Saph nodded.
    ? Of course I won?t,? she said. Her mother fell silent for a moment and took a deep breath and said a 3 words,? We are moving.?

Back