• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if pokemon live action was made based on manga charactersand storyline?????

Would you like to see pokemon liveaction based on adventure manga??????????????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mbc2085

Mew
Years
  • What if Holley Wood created pokemon live action based on manga????
    like red, green, blue and other special characters becomes alive in to 6 different movie.
    Main villian will be team rocket in the manga.
    Would you like to see it??????

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Personally, I'd rather see an animated movie than live-action. I don't think live actors and CGI could really capture the feel of the manga that well.

Years
  • System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Ah, yes, the infamous pile of fail (referring to SMB movie). Anyone see the Nostalgia Critic review of it?

Well, if there ever was a live-action movie of PokeSpe, I'd certainly be interested. I personally think that an animated version would do more justice, but either way I wouldn't mind.

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
  • Judging from other Manga/Anime live action English movies (Oh god Hollywood WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!),

I'd like to see it so I could DIE laughing when they turn Silver into a gigantic muscular forty year old who can transform into sharks (Live action DBZ reference)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • o.o Oh gwad. Please not. ><; When I hear 'live action' I get horrible images about the Sailor Moon life action. *shudders from bad memories* IMO a manga or anime thingy should stay in its normal drawn artistic style without real actors...
    I'd surely totally like a anime series or movie based upon PokeSpe but no live action for me... ._.;

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    has anyone seen that terible dragonballz trailer on tv. i was excited but when i saw the trailer i am not wasting 30 on that lame movie.

Years
  • Oh gawd, I saw the Dragonball trailer. I hated it already. xD

@Slewfish: Lol at the Silver thing. xD
    They'll probably turn Blue into a tramp or something...

Years
  • I havent seen the TV trailer(no cable) But I've seen the official one and the screenshots in Shonen Jump. I'm going to see it for one reason- to laugh.

But lets stay on topic. I don't want to see a live action Pokemon movie. Manga based or not, the Pokemon would be some cheesy 3-D animation and it would just suck. I mean...no matter what they do, they can't make Pokemon look real without making them look fake. Probably why there isn't a live action move already.

Back