• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyo, I'm a programmer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Hey folks!

I'm a web developer and flash development enthusiast who happens to really enjoy pokemon. I bought Red about 10 years ago, took a hiatus after the pokemon n64 games, and just got back on the bandwagon a few months ago by playing LeafGreen.

I originally joined this forum because of the sprite/tileset resources that I found through google, and am excited to learn more about how the GBA rom hex formats and such, trying to adapt them to a Flash-based pokemon game engine!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    A flash-based Pokemon game? o_o

Sounds pretty awesome. xD

Welcome to the forums, I hope you can find what you're looking for.
    Good luck on your game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcoem to PC! There are many resources you can find here. Feel free to ask other members too! :3
    Read the rules and have fun! :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC kirbysayshi! I hope your game goes well, and I would love to try playing it once it's fully finished. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around!

Back