• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Silph Co. Lapras in FireRed/LeafGreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • I was wondering if you could get Lapras in FireRed/LeafGreen just like you can in Red/Blue.
    You know, from the Silph Co. guy after you clear Team Rocket out of the building.

I know there's a place in the Sevii Islands where you can catch wild Lapras, but is that "special" one available too?

Years
  • I remember you getting it in RBY during clearing the tower, after you fight Gary, so if it didn't happen, maybe you don't get it. There's nothing special about it.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I remember you getting it in RBY during clearing the tower, after you fight Gary, so if it didn't happen, maybe you don't get it. There's nothing special about it.

Well, I haven't reached it yet, I just wanted to know if you got it or not.
    What I meant by special is that it's a gift, like Eevee.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure it was lvl 10 in RBY... no clue in the new ones though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I'm quite positive you do, it has been awhile since I touched FR/LG, I think I'm just over Kanto :S

Mattyboy425

mattyboy425
    Years
  • you get lapras in the silph. co tower in Saffron city. you have to beat team rocket in there, then go back to where you fought gary and there should be a guy standing there go talk to him and he should give you Lapras

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i just got lapras a week ago. its lvl 25 and u get it from that one guy near gary after u beat gary and before u beat the boss.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • OK!

I get it, Lapras is obtainable in FireRed/Leafgreen from that guy after you battle Gary.
    There's no need to spam this thread with the same answer...

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • yeah there's a guy that gives you a lapras in the silph co
    lapras is pretty cool so make sure not to miss it ;)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Me thinks someone should close this now. It has been attacked by the same answer...over and over...
    ._.
    *I tend to treat that Lapras better than the wild ones...so it's special to ME*

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Me thinks someone should close this now. It has been attacked by the same answer...over and over...
    ._.
    *I tend to treat that Lapras better than the wild ones...so it's special to ME*

He's right...
    As the owner of this thread, I'd like to request for a staff member to close it before it gets spammed to the max.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes you can. The man who gives the Lapras to you is in the same room as your rival, Gary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back