• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mail Order.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Now I know this is a sketchy question, does anyone have the Eon Ticket and/or other Emerald S.S. Tidal Tickets/maps, ya know the Eon Ticket, Old Sea Chart, Aurora Ticket and the Mystic Ticket, and is there anyway to transfer them between versions??

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    That doesn't make any sense. Are you just looking for a way to get real life contact with a random PC member?

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Well, I was wondering if I could send my copy of Emerald to someone to put either the Items on my game pack, or just clone the pokemon over to me, cause I will NOT resort to cheating for my legendaries.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • I don't think that'd be very safe...

But, also, isn't it a bit desperate to be willing to send your GAME PAK to a random stranger just to get a legendary in a Pokemon game?

I think cheating would be a safer method, but then again, it's your opinion...

Back