• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Xeon Online

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Website: "mww.suiradx.com/dsg/" switch the m at the beggining to w
    Progress:
    Movement *Done*
    Mapping *Mosty DOne*
    Chat *IN PROGRESS*
    More Stuff *not started*

Info: We had a game going previously but it went under, now were restarting from scratch with Vb.net 2008, we are looking for graphics designers & spriters.

Screenshots:
    None yet movement & mapping system are being worked on still.

More to come later........

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    well your probably better then me so just go to the website and post in recruiting topic on forum and don't listen to these 2 people, they are both nutcases
    Ragespark
    Milkyrules

milkyrules

Trainer of the night
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    XD
    i am not crazy? O.o
    your the one who wants to destroy the human race!

i am still recruiting staff for my group
    staff i need is
    -Graphics Artist
    -Milly's little helper

for My little helper you will be doing simple tasks you do not have to be skilled in many things :P
    you will just do what you normally would do but if i am speaking to you and give you an order you will do as good as you can..... do not worry to much for this job they will be simple tasks like go and tell this person they will have to stop what they are doing or will be banned for *however many days i will decide on* or simply help me out with this map i have to go out could you quickly add this in and fix that mapping tile it is on the wrong layer etc

i would like at least 1 graphics artist and 1-3 helpers

Last edited:
    Back