• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S'machito Auction

Years
WELCOME

Now that i dont have threads, i can invent this one..
This thread is made for a auction.
Every saturday a new pokemon or pokemons will be updated. If you want the pokemon you see, you just gotta offer a pokemon for it.. every friday night, the winner will be choosed, the winner will be the one who offer best pokemons for it.

FOR Example

Pokemon list:

Shiny Regiice UT

(person): i will afford for the regiice a shiny phyduck UT level: ? stats: ? nature: ? etc.

(person2): i will afford the regiice 1 shiny staryu UT and a shiny magmotar T

Shiny Regiice current winner: person 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
- Every saturday the auction will be over and restart again with a new list
- Respect my desition
- if you want to afford a pokemon you have to put this information or else your afford will be ignored
- You cannot put pokemons that are jokes..
- The pokemos you offer must be shiny, or ev, or having a good iv points and good nature

- Pokemon:
- Level
- Ut, Bt, T?:
- Nature:
- Shiny, or ev:

- The winner have to pm for trading teh reward, the death time will be until the otehr saturday o else the prize will no be deliver it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon List

- Ev Tyranitar

313/393/249/203/216/216
nature: Adamant
level: 100
T
- Crunch
- Thunder
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Ev tyrranitar current winner:

Back