• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need some help.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • I know ive already made a couple of threads about this before but i just wanted to make sure this team was alright, and it doesnt have to be as confusing as my other threads, it can just be a yes or no answer. I don't need any help with movesets/anything else.
    Crobat
    Linoone then Zangoose when i can
    Breloom
    Blaziken
    Azumarill
    Mightyena

If anyone has a suggestion to change someone then just mention it

Years
  • Yeah, that's a good solid team.
    ''Yes''. =D.
    Although i personally wouldn't put Zangoose instead of Linoone- I've a level 85 linoone and it kicks butt all round. Although, saying that, i don't know much about Zangoose.. So, put simply, your team is good.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I would change all but Crobat and Breloom, but that is just me. The others are simply outmatched by other better Pokemon. If your goal is to play your game with a substandard team though, you should be just fine, especially against the weak in-game AI. Just don't go in the BF.

Back