• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardenia's Secret

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
  • Gardenia's Secret

Yo, I REALLY didn't see this coming. I'd always thought it was her hair...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Rofl lol that was hilarious. But uh the picture is a little non child friendly. At ^ lol bubble bunnies is not exactly how I would describe it more like flotation devices.*shot*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • o,o Her headband? Whoah, well, now that I see it, it's logical, yet before.... She looks kinda cute without the headband, certainly cuter than before. ^.^
    That non child friendly? I've seen worse....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I didn't really think it was her hair. To be honest, I didn't really care to be honest. XD
    Though it does make sense that it is a headband.

Last edited:

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Speaking of secrects, In my Diamond version, I saw Gardenia looking at the old Chatue does anyone know about this besides me...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ermmm. What? That hair is kinda freaky? But in my personal opinion, girls look cuter hawter with their hair loose. I don't like alterations.

Speaknig of hawt... You couldn't find a more child friendly picture, could you XD.

Years
  • Huh...very...interesting...I never noticed that. xD
    You know...it'd be child friendly if about like....7 inches of it got cut off...[/shot]

Yeah, I agree, Brendan/Ruby's hat was much more suprising. (Him and that lovely black hair...)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    What's all this nonsense about the picture being non child-friendly?

I'm pretty sure it makes the kiddies in question quite happy.
    Ha! Nicely put.

Anyway, I always figured that was a headband, the official art never made it look like hair, at least in my view.

Also, the topic title makes me want to sing "What's Gardenia's Secret?" to the tune of Rick Springfield's "What's Victoria's Secret?" But that's just me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Huh...very...interesting...I never noticed that. xD
    You know...it'd be child friendly if about like....7 inches of it got cut off...[/shot]

Yeah, I agree, Brendan/Ruby's hat was much more suprising. (Him and that lovely black hair...)
    why is she blushing? damn character count

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • >>4525187 surprising
    >>4525187 brendan's
    >>4525187 hat

Brendan doesn't wear a h-

OSHI-

I'm suddenly reminded of Weird Al's song, "Everything You Know is Wrong".

Back