• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burst Angel Discussion

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Burst Angel, an anime about more violence and perverted things has never be found in any then in this one. Produced by FUNimation, it is probably their least known anime. The main character, Jo, is a bio weapon. She, along with Meg, fight off many of the tyrants in Tokyo.

I've just gotten into the anime. It's really rather confusing, especially since we're all so sucked into Meg and Sei's boobs. . >.>"

My favorite character is definitely Jo. She is so. . Sexy. =3 And the way she handles the gun is so awesome and. . Sexy. XP

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I love the opening. (It's my current song obsession).

What do you mean? It could be either the boobs or the cybots. =P​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I tend to be too focused on Jo (and her boobs XD) to care about anyone else. Though, I do like Kyohei. He's funny.​

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
Years
Really? I think the only one that is really showing much is Jo. And her outfit is freaking awesome.
But I liked Meg the most. She reminded me of me. Looks AND personality.

But the anime itself did not suck me in too much sadly.
But I loved the animation.

Jo kinda reminded me of a Rei [Evangelion] that kicked arse.
[I didn't like Rei... even though most people loved her.]

Back