• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for KINGS ROCK

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Hey, are you looking to get a Politoed? I have a Kings Rock, but I need a trade partner to get a Politoed. If your looking for one, I'll put a King Rock on my Poliwhirl, and then trade your Poliwhirl for mine, and then we can trade back so that I can get Politoed as well. Of course if your looking to keep a Politoed then we can discuss that as well.

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    1. I would trade a Poliwhirl with a Kings Rock to you.
    2. You would get Politoed in your dex.
    3. You would trade the Politoed back to me.

Now, if you want to keep the Politoed after it has been traded back to me, then we can discuss that. I don't mind the whole trade to keep idea, but I might want a NON shiny pokemon in return. So like I said, we would both get Politoed and then we can discuss if you want to keep the Politoed after it had been traded back to me.

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    How about this then. You send your Poliwhirl to me. Then I send it back to you with the King's Rock. Then you send it back to me so I can get the Politoed, and then I send it back to you and you just keep the Politoed. That way I gain what I am looking for (a Politoed for my dex) and you get a trained Politoed.

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    4811 3429 7884, and it's Scott.

Now just to let you know so you don't worry. I'll take the Poliwhirl, and i'll disconnect from WIFI. I'll put the King's Rock on the Poliwhirl and then connect back to WIFI so don't get off of WIFI when I do, and don't get angry, okay? Plus you'll have one of my pokemon so I will want to get that back so I won't run off.

Last edited:

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    I'm in WIFI Club right now so just get on when your ready.

I have a Slowking if you don't mind losing a pokemon, then I can trade it to you. If you have any of these pokemon below then i'll trade the Slowking for one of them:

Kabuto - Mewtwo - Mew - Chikorita - Bayleef
    Meganium - Pineco - Forretress
    Gligar - Shuckle - Stantler - Magby - Suicune
    Entei - Raikou - Skitty - Minun - Gulpin
    Swalot - Cradily - Milotic - Regirock - Regice
    Registeel - Latias - Latios - Kyogre - Groudon
    Rayquaza - Jirachi - Tangrowth - Magmortar
    Glisgor - Mamoswine - Phione

Last edited:

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    We can, but like I said. I'm also trying to complete my dex and I know that you needed a Slowking so I was just curious if you wanted to trade a pokemon for my Slowking. I sent you the list of pokemon I still need.

Back