• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inside or outside?

Go out and take a walk or stay in the house?

• Go out. I love nature ~

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Stay in the house.

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Vie

Years
  • What do you prefer? being outside in the garden or being in the house? I actually prefer outside, taking walks with my dog and stuff. I thought this could be an interesting question here =]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I prefer staying inside when I'm alone at night time, outside at night time if I'm with a bunch of my adventurous and mischievous friends.
    Outside when its morning outside playing some tennis or just hanging about, inside playing computer and chatting on MSN.

Years
  • I love being able to go outside whenever possible, it's relaxing to feel the murky, cold atmosphere and to take in fresh air. I live within the rural part of this town, so at times I would go out to some of the field patches we have overlooking the estate or go to the park just to admire the scenery. Not to mention you can get enough of being indoors all the time. XD; I also get to be alone with my thoughts a lot when I'm outside, so this is something I do often enough.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I prefer outside, because I love going for walks, even if it's just by myself, or taking my cousin's puppy out. My town has some lovely foot trails aswell. Oh, and I like going on my bike; it's quite refreshing for me. I try to get out at least once a day, but unfortunately, it rains a lot in our town, and most of the time it's quite heavy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I depends on the weather really...If it's raining of cold, I prefer the inside. But if it's nice and sunny and there's something to do, I'd much rather be outside. =]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I like beeing outside more than inside but the problem is that I have no idea what to do when I'm out which results in me staying at home a lot more often.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I like both. Well, outside, I'm not very social x_x; and don't really have a lot of things to do out there. Plus, I live in this unpopular suburb. My Grandma lives in this great place, with lots of outside space, however. I would go outside all the time over there. \o/

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    When i'm with friends or anything else, outside FTW! But when i'm by myself, i stay indoors and do stuff. Although i prefer indoors, i love to go outside and feel the sun on my face, if there IS any sun! Lol.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I prefer staying in the house over anything. The only time I go outside is when I walk my dogs. However, I love nature. I just prefer to view it from the comfort of my own home. And because I live surrounded by the forest, it's easy for me to enjoy nature, even without looking at it. Right now, I can see a nice blossomed tree and I can hear the bird's mating calls.

Okay, now I've gone off topic. XD But, yeah, long story short: Inside.​

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I like to stay inside most of the time. My main reason for this is because I like to admire nature, and if I'm outside all the time, that gets really dull. So I stay inside and browse the 'net or play video games or something

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • As Aurafire said, if the weather is appalling, then I stay in unless I have to go out. If it's sunny or warm, then I like being outside, walking the dog, going shopping or just sitting in the garden doing nothing.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Outside. Feeling the cold, fresh air or just walking around freely with my friends is awesome.

Although at night, inside might take my preference on occasion. Safer, at least. But it is faily relaxing to just lie down on the grass and look up into the night sky, so half and half?

Back