• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you mostly have females or males on your contact list?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yes, another MSN-based thread! :D

Apparently for me, I have more males however it's amazingly close. :O

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Based off of the gender I talk to more, I have more females than males, though the males I do talk to properly I'm amazingly good friends with.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I can't believe I had to count how many males and females I have on my contact list.. -.-

I have 52 contacts, 23 are male and 29 are female so I have more female contacts on MSN.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Out of the people I talk to regularly, I think there are like 2 or 3 females, tops. But for my entire list, I wouldn't even know since I only know a handful of people on my list. I think the male-female ratio is still tipped toward the masculine side, though.

The Red Chain

I have way more guys on my contact list.. it's only from being on PC and making friends on here.
Before I only talked to maybe two guys.. Now there are tons of them on my list.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I have more males. Easier to talk to. The girls in my class can be .... well, not nice let's say. I only actually talk to one girl regularly on msn.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
More males because females are rare on the internet, so I get over excited whenever I meet a new girl. 8]

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
9 girls, 27 boys. Oh, wow.. I never noticed, but I always assumed I talked to males more. @_@;

Back