• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favorite Pokemon Type?

What is your favorite Pokemon Type?

• Water

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Fire

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Grass

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ghost

• Dark

• Flying

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Poison

• Ground

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Psychic

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Bug

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ice

• Dragon

Votes: 19 14.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Psychic, of course... In RBY Psychic was nearly unbeatable - in the newer generations Psychic Pokemon are still good. Bur I´d like them even if they suck. The Powers of that Pokemon are really interesting, they are mentally strong and highly intelligent. Don´t you dream of levitate yourself or move things only by the power of your mind?

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • NINTENDO has made Water types undefeatable. However, I like the Normal type the best, because of its variety of species. Regigigas and Dunsparce are both Normal types - did you know? -
    dpmfa486.png
    dpmfa206.png

but they have... well... nothing else in common.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite pokemon type would be grass. xD The grass pokemon just seem so calm and gentle to me. :)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Dragon. Both its' weaknesses are uncommon types and in general Dragon Pokémon just look cooler.

Ice comes a close second, marred only by the fact it's weaknesses are pretty common =(

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I agree with you....Dragons rule here,most of the types have disadvatage againist the dragon type.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Electric. Not only is it a powerful force, it's also got a variety of uses. Hell, a Pikachu would be the only companion you'd ever need. Plus, NO MORE F****** $450 ELECTRICITY BILLS!!

And, it's just plain cool.
    -Fire is powerful, but it's been killed dead, at least in my opinion.
    -Water is kinda boring. Sure, it's powerful, but it just can't compare with the raw power of lightning.
    -Ice is decent, but it just doesn't have the sheer killer edge of electricity.
    -Fighting is pure physical power. Strong, yes, but punching an electrified object is never a good idea.
    -Grass, interesting. Seeds, poison, etc. Nature is all-conquering, but it just isn't as cool. Which would you rather watch, grass growing or an electrocution?
    -Rock, Ground, Steel are all basically "smashie-smashie!" Fun, but also kinda plain.
    -Ghost is interesting. I'm a paranormal freak, but since Pokemon ghosts aren't actually associated with undeath, it's not as cool.
    -Bug? I don't even like REAL bugs :/
    -Poison is a great way to kill someone, but unless it's one of those torture-poisons, it's just not as much fun to watch.
    -Dragon seems a bit odd to me. It's resistant to a lot of different types, has limited weaknesses, and it's moves are some of the higher level ones availiable. It's probably my runner-up.
    -Chuuuu...
    DON'T FLAME ME! THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS!!

Back