• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MyBrute

Status
Not open for further replies.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
  • Ok I guess quite a few of you guys will have heard of this and probably have accounts but I just found it randomly a few weeks ago.

It's basically a site where you create your own brute, male or female etc and then have automated arena battles in the arena with people of similar skill. The moe exp you raise the more you level up and the best bit is you gain a random perk/item each level.

Each weapon has varying strength from useless to devestating and each petrk has an interesting effect which can hinder or help you. You can also get pets that range from dogs and wolves to grizzly bears and such, raaah

http://freezeburn.mybrute.com

That's my brute above. If you use that page to generate your brute you will instantly be registered as one of my pupils and gain an exp boost. If we can get enough of you we can make a Poke Community clan. Could be fun.

Click the link above and get started by 'generating a brute'

Happy battling.

If this site aint doing it for you it also links to alot of other mini flash games, something for everyone for 10 mins a day

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • There's already a thread for this - use the search function and you'd see that there's a thread in the Comp/Tech subforum for MyBrute.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back