• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me out?!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Looking for a Shiny Sandshrew/Sandslash.

Ev'd(Sandshlash) or UT(Sandshrew).

I will trade 2-3 for one.

Like I'll give you 3 Pokemon then you give me Sandshrew and two fillers.

I have UT Event PKTOPIA Pikachu, Electravire, and Magmortar
A UT Raquaza
Giratina lvl 70(moveset I think was messed with)
And some others just ask.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
No but I can EV train it for you. Just tell me what spread you want. I could try to breed for nature too but it's gonna take longer. And I'll only level it to 40.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
No but I can EV train it for you. Just tell me what spread you want. I could try to breed for nature too but it's gonna take longer. And I'll only level it to 40.

Well I would love that. :)
I'll trade you 3 pokemon for it?
And I'm not really that good with ev's and such I don't know much about them so if you could help me maybe?

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
kaitou do you also have just a plain old UT sandshrew not shiny? i can't get one in anyway possible.. i dont have leaf green, so i can't pal park one and i can't catch one in diamond then since i think its one of those leaf green cartridge only pokemon... I just want a plain old lvl 1 sandshrew

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
@slowpokez: Yeah, it's just a regular UT Sandshrew. It's lvl 20 though but I can breed of course.

@Sasuke: Sure. 3 is generous. XD You want it to be an Atk Sweeper, right? Just wondering what EVs or stats you want it to have. And the moveset you planned on it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
@Sasuke: Sure. 3 is generous. XD You want it to be an Atk Sweeper, right? Just wondering what EVs or stats you want it to have. And the moveset you planned on it.

Ok how does those 3 event pokemon sound?

And the ev's you can choose sense i don't really know much..( i just recently found out about them.)

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
i can probably take the level 20, but whats its moveset, and is it ev trained to lvl 20 or was it just captured at lvl 20? And is there anyway you can attach an everstone to it or a bred one? i might want the bred one

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Ok how does those 3 event pokemon sound?

And the ev's you can choose sense i don't really know much..( i just recently found out about them.)

Sounds cool. :3 Is that a Pikachu w/ Surf and Light Ball?

What moves do you plan on putting on Sandslash so I can base the EVs on that? Smogon has some good tips if you like any of those.

@slowpokez: I captured it in Ruby at lvl 20. I can get you a bred one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Sounds cool. :3 Is that a Pikachu w/ Surf and Light Ball?

What moves do you plan on putting on Sandslash so I can base the EVs on that? Smogon has some good tips if you like any of those.

[

Yes the Pikachu has a light ball and surf. :)

An I want it to have Slash, Gyro Ball, Crush Claw, and I'm not sure about the last move.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
oh alright, ill take a bred one please :D, do you have an everstone?

Yup. Do you want an Adamant one?

@Sasuke: Hmm, how about take off Crush Claw or Slash since they are both normal attacks and replace it with Earthquake for a good STAB attack. The last attack can be anything. Suggestions are Sandstorm (for evasion), Swords Dance, X-Scissor or Shadow Claw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yup. Do you want an Adamant one?

@Sasuke: Hmm, how about take off Crush Claw or Slash since they are both normal attacks and replace it with Earthquake for a good STAB attack. The last attack can be anything. Suggestions are Sandstorm (for evasion), Swords Dance, X-Scissor or Shadow Claw.

alright replace slash with earthquake :)
the last attack what ever you suggest.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Ok, slowpokez, I'll get you your Sandshrew after I eat dinner.

@Sasuke: I'm EV training for another person too but I'll get started asap. Expect it by tomorrow. Hope that's not too long.
And I don't have TMs to spare so you're gonna have to teach it Earthquake and the other.

Back