• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Victor

Dark Aura Guardian
Years
  • I'm sort of making a hack of fire red or green leaf but i need help on the scripts the name of this hack will be called Pokemon Mercury. i'll acept any help :)

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hmm. Well, you are new, but this isn't a place to ask for help with a hack. Go to the ROM Hacking Section.

-MetalGardevoir

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Pokemon Trainer Victor and enjoy your stay here! Good luck with your hack and see you around.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well this isnt the rom section so you dont need to ask for help.
    Anyways Welcome to PC ont forget to read the rules.OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My Post.....

Welcome to the forums,and good luck with your hack.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's good that you're starting a hack and such, but this isn't the right place for a Hacking thread. nn;

Head over the Progressing Hacks section, and you can make a thread for it there, but unfortunately I have to close up this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back