• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Turning Over A New Bayleef" Episode Discussion

Years
  • Here is where you can discuss the growing pains of Ash's new Bayleef in "Turning Over A New Bayleef."

My review to come forthwith.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Ash was horribly out of character in this episode, he was so mean to Bayleef it made me angry. :( The only reason I've seen these Johto League Champion episodes is because they were on TV 2 years ago.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • For once I actually felt bad for Bayleaf, even though she always gets on my nerves. Anyone would of punched Ash.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The way Ash treated Bayleaf in this episode wasn't very nice at all. It was like animal abuse and it hurt Bayleaf's feelings alot. He was simply out of character and being naive as he was. Glad the problem had been fixed at the end. xD

Back