PDA

View Full Version : ****-Raiser

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 20th, 2004, 12:48 PM
This is a RP about a bunch of outcasts. They are Outcasts because they are all Half-Demon. They all have elemental based powers (No they dont all have fire powers). They are all of different colors too. (Yes they have demon colored skin). They also have mind based powers lke telekinesis and so on. This RP is about how they meat and form a group. They make a pack and go on adventures together.

Name:
Race (It can be half anything)
Clored skin:
Personality:
Other Info:

Name: Acarie
Race: Half-Fairy Half- Demon
Powers: She has ice and fire based powers along with his mind based powers of corse.
Clored skin:blue
Personality: She is really nice unless angered and then her demon side comes out and she becomes a ruthless killer who stands up for his cause.
Other Info:

Thomas
September 20th, 2004, 12:49 PM
What is with the title.....Looks like it was censored!!!

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I'll join.This will be the last RPG I join cuz I'm in way to many.If one of the other RP's dies then I'll join a dif one.

Name:Nick(Or Gathel)
Race:Half-Demon.
Powers:Water
Clored skin:Royal Blue
Personality:Funny.He likes to joke around,like Beast Boy.
Other Info:NONE

And is the name of the RPG H.ell-Raiser?

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 20th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I would join, but I dont exactly see a plot. What kind of adventures do they go on? Are there searching for something? =/

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 22nd, 2004, 06:20 AM
I would join, but I dont exactly see a plot. What kind of adventures do they go on? Are there searching for something? =/
I don't see one eather.Is there even a plot?

Master Angel
September 22nd, 2004, 08:45 AM
Yeah! This sounds almost like it was made especially for me! ^^ But of course it wasn't.

Name: Angel
Race: Hlaf-human half-dragon, called a dragoid
Powers: Fire
Clored skin: Red
Personality: She is very mysterious and usually keeps to herself. She doesn't trust anyone very much because no one likes her.
Other Info: She wears a black cape that was made specially to hide her dragon wings and demonic tail, and she has a black bandana that tries to cover her horns and her hair is brown except for some red at the ends and she has long nails.
She carries around a small clay dragon, her 'sepcial dragon'. It is black with yellow eyes and it's head is turned opposite its body, like it were looking away from something it didn't want to see, or if it were ignoring something. It is odd because Angel treats it like it were an actual dragon, she asks it questions and pets it and even gave it a name: Guin.

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
me join, me join!!!

Name: saphira moonstream
Race: half-wolcan (demon) and half-elf
Powers: ice and shadow, oooooo....
Clored skin: light blue
Personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, but a kind and loyal friend. (if you can get that close to her)
Other Info: saphira can sometimes control when she wants to change, but not always.

looks good!^~

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
hey all thaks fer joinin !!

Lol hey DE and just so everyone knows i purposly put in no real plot because i want my Rpers to get to decide what happens!

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
okay, good idea! so, when do we start?

Master Angel
September 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
OOC- Let's start now! Joe'll probably kill me (he's over here right now) but that's okay. ... But I don't want to be the one to start.

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
ooc: okay, i will! i always have dramatic starts but oh well!!!^^

ic: saphira ran. she could hear them behind her. the were closing in. she would be caught and killed. why did it have to end this way?

no. a voice said in her head. stand and fight saphira stopped. slowly she turned around, and began to glow, changing...

ooc: i told you so!

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 22nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"This day has been great,the sun is just right,the wind is wonderfull.If only every day was like today.*Sighs*.Better get going.

OOC-Do we all know eachother yet?

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
ooc: no. i just started the rp.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 23rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
Acarie sat in her spot patiently waiting for someone to come by. She was lonely and also a prankster so she wanted to jump someboy. So when a light blue thing rushed past me i jumped out to stop it but it stoped wilingly "Hello?" I asked.

OOC: Saphira that's ur character im refering to.

Master Angel
September 23rd, 2004, 07:03 AM
Angel looked around and sighed. Nothing seemed familiar. She'd gotten herself lost again. She heard some people around her. She could blast them with her fire. but not right now. Guin said so.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 23rd, 2004, 08:20 AM
'Hello?" The thing seemd to be focusing on something else and payed me no attention.

Master Angel
September 23rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
Angel closed her eyes and asked Guin what to do.

The clay dragon's head moved from its position (looking away) and moved it forward, like it was sniffing the wind. Then he flapped his wings.

Hrrr.

Angel nodded. She stepped out from behind some bushes and saw a blue fairy-demon and some glowing thing.

Hrrr!

Angel payed no attention to Guin's hrring. She followed her other instincts and stayed behind a thick tree.

HRRRR!!!!

That wasn't a happy hrr. He seemed angry.

"I'm sorry Guin, please don't cry." If Guin cryed that would be the end of him.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Man that was a good swim"..*Walks away from the water*...*Sees a girl(Angel) behind a tree*.."I wonder what that girl is doing"...*Gathel walked over to the tree*...."Hi.I'm Gathel.I'm new here.And you would be?"

Master Angel
September 24th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Angel nearly ran off, but she was too tired.

"Hello," she said. "I'm Angel."

Hrrr.

She took Guin out of her pouch. "And this is Guin." Guin stayed in his normal position, with his head turned away.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 24th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"Hello?" I asked again, but once again with no response. "Ahh whatever." I i said and hovered back into the forest soon coming across a pair of people, but din't want to disturb them so i stayed in the trees... for now.

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Angel thought she heard something but ignored it. Guin hrrred again.

"Well, anyways I should get going. Nice meeting you." As if.

She walked out from behind the trees and saw the fairy-demon.

"Um, hello," she said.

Hrr!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Hello" I said putting out a hand. "I would of came over but i dodnt want to disturb you."

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Angel scrunched her nose but took the hand.

"Angel. Were you eavesdropping?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 26th, 2004, 08:56 AM
"That was rude".*Walks over to Acarie and Angel*."Whats going on???"

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OCC: Is it okay for me to join? ^^; If so...

Name: Miko
Race: Wolf-Demon Halfling
Powers: Miko uses electricity as her main power, but she also uses water, fire, and wind. She is also a very fast runner.
Personality: Miko is a very serious person, and you dont want to get on her bad side. She has a very bad temper, and gets mad easily. She is impatient, but that could always be helped...Other then that, Miko can be cheerful....if....she wants to. But she never wakes up in the morning happy.
Other Info: Miko has waist length brown hair, and yellow eyes. She also has black wolf ears on the top of her head, and piercing teeth and claws.

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
OOC- I'm sure it's fine for you to join LP! start whenever you want!

IC- Angel saw Gathel walk over to her and the fairy-demon. Angel pointed at her. "I was just trying to find out who this is," she said.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"I'm sorrry if i was evesdropping, but i didn't want to disturb you two, but yet i wanted to meet you." I told them. "And The names's Acarie,"

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 26th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Miko wandered along a dirt path, sheilding her eyes from the sun, and the gentle breeze playing with her long brown hair. There were so many unfamiliar scents in this area, and Miko was constantly on guard. She placed a hand on her sword warily, she scented some people nearby. Without a care, Miko ponced into the wind, and scanned the area. She pulled her sword from its sheath, and electricity formed around it. She then sliced it through the air, causing a ball of electricity to rush down to the forest below her.
But Miko merley smirked. This kind of stuff amused her. She didnt care about the nature around her, she wouldnt of even cared if she destroyed the world. It seemed to be she was souless...heartless...wandering the world without a care.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"So what are you two doing in this forest?" I asked them. "And who are?"

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 07:04 AM
OOC- Jared, I'm still mad at you, but, do you mean who are we? I already tol dyou who I am... duh.

IC-Angel swung her head around. She had almost forgotten about the people chasing her out of their village. "You know, just, checking out the scenery," she said.

Guin made a noise from inside his pouch, but Angel ignored him.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Suddenly Miko felt something brush past her face, cutting her cheek slightly. It was an arrow. Miko flung around, and looked down to see a group of villagers aiming their bow and arrows straight at her.

Pathetic humans... Miko thought. Will they ever learn?

Miko smirked, and jumped down to the ground, landing swifty in a krouch. The arrows flew at her again, but an a electric barrier stop them from going any further. The arrows merley fell to the ground. Miko heard whispering among the large group. Miko hated large crowds, its like everyone was judging you...

"What kind of powers does this demoness possess?" one man whispered. Miko heard everysingle word.

"I dont know..." said another, putting another arrow into place.

Not that it will do him any good... Miko thought with amusement. She could probaly wipe this whole group of pathetic humans out with one sweep of her sword, but then again...maybe it would be more interesting to take things alittle slower. The more painful and slow deaths amused Miko most....

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Angel turned around. She thought she heard a sound, like arrows whizzing through the air. At first she thought someone was after her, and were aiming their arrows for her right now, but the sound was too far off.

Guin was quiet. For once.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Miko drew her sword from her sheath once again, and the electric barrier disappeared. Like berfore, Miko whipped her sword threw the air, and a ball of electricity flew at the villagers. Only this time, the ball was as big.

Soon the ectric ball hit some of the villagers.
Maybe this battle wont last as long as I thought... Miko thought. She was definatly disappointed. The villagers shot their arrows at the demoness once again, but this time Miko wasnt so quick. As she held up her hand to make a barrier, an arrow flew into it, piercing right through Miko's hand. Blood poured from her palm and down her wrist, soon staining her black gi. But Miko resisted to show no sign of weakness. Her sword that had dropped to the ground was now in her grasp once again. She charged carelessly at the villagers, and whipped the sword through the air once again, this time hitting all the villagers. They dropped dead right away.

"Hmmph....that was the battle I expected...", Miko remarked, digging her sword into the dirt path. She knelt down weakly, and looked at her right hand which was covered in blood. Then, without flinching, she pulled the arrow from her palm. Though it did hurt, Miko decided that she would not care to her wound.
Maybe...I should just rest awile.. Miko thought, and walked over to the damp grass. She sat down and looked up to the sky. The sun bounced off her yellow eyes, causing a small sparkle.

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OOC- Hey, Jar-head was on, where'd he go? ...

IC- Angel looked around again. She was sure she'd heard something this time. So she decided to go check it out.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 02:41 PM
After a while of peaceful resting, Miko began to scent another unfamiliar scent.
Dont tell me...someone else on a quest to destroy me? she thought. Right now she wasn't in the mood for a fight, but if this was what it led to...she would. Miko stood up, and looked around her curiously.

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Angel stopped. She saw something move. Guin hrred inside the pouch. THis time Angel couldn't ignore him. So she walked a bit more and saw what looked like a half-wolf. She stepped back. The wolf-demon was a firghtening sight. Guin hrred again.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Soon enough, Miko heard footsteps behind her. Her yellow eyes quickly turned to the direction they were coming from.
"Hello there...", Miko said, pulling her sword from the ground. "What brings you here?"
Still, Miko didnt turn around.

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Angel noticed the wolf-demon never turned around, but saw that it had a sword.

Out of reflex she threw up her hands. "I come in peace!" she said quickly.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"Peace? There is no such thing in this small, pitiful world. You shall have no mercy...", Miko said seriously, but did not attack yet. First she turned around, revealing what she truley looked like. She looked more human then demon...

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Angel paused. "Uh, great." Issues... Then it struck Angel that this demon wanted to fight her. She lit her arms on fire, ready to strike.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 28th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"Hmmm....so far you prove yourself to be strong, but are you?" Miko smirked. After, she put up her electric barrier.
This shall be no problem for me... Miko thought.

Master Angel
September 29th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Angel narrowed her eyes. "Just you wait and see!"

She lit her whole body on fire, and dashed forward at the demon.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"Very well..." Miko replied. Her eyes shone bright yellow as if the electricity itself was generating from her pupil. Even though the electric barrier would stop the other halfling from harming Miko with her attack, Miko still jumped swiftly out of the way.

Master Angel
September 29th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Angel flet herself connect with the ground, when she souhld have pummled the wolf-demon.
She stood up and looked to her side and saw it. She held out her palms and lit fire balls on both of them, throwing them at the other demon.

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 29th, 2004, 05:14 PM
The fire balls hit Miko, but they just mixed in with her electricity, making it more dangerous then ever.
"I might of underestimated you..." Miko began. "Though, Im pretty sure you can do better then that".
I just have to wait a while longer... Miko thought. She could fight a week if she had to, anything to take down her enemy.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 02:39 AM
acarie heard the rucus as the other demon had run off she decided to check it out. She then flew up the hill to find the other demon shehad talked to fighting a half-wolf freak thing with a yelloe buble around it. She then coated herself with an icey substance (Just i case )and prepared to break into this half-lings mind. She then sent her mind controlthrough the electricity bubble and straight into te head of this fellow demon who was fighting her new-found friend.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 30th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Sorry,but,I'm "diching" this RPG.Sorry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Master Angel
September 30th, 2004, 07:10 AM
OOC- bye (Raven)!

IC- Angel saw her fire balls fade into the electric barrier. She frowned.

"Tough little cookie, aren'tya?" she said.

She put her hands together, cupping them, and sent a blast of fire at the wolf-demon like a flamethrower.

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 09:20 AM
ooc: where are we? and im changing my chars appearence. she now has silver skin, wolcan ears and a wolcan tail. thats it, im just gonna post.

ic: saphira didnt have time to answer the others inquiries. the demons were coming and once they saw her and them they would be toast.

saphira finished transforming and was now a full wolcan. her sapphire eyes scaned the area. everything was quiet. it was always quiet before the demons attack. she took her stance, preparing for a huge battle...

ooc: okay, just in case your confused, im a wolcan, (read description if ya dont know what the is) and demons are about to attack all of us.^^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 12:34 PM
As I pentrated the demonouses mind i found a strong wall. I should have expected this she is an outcast like me shess blocked out the world for year So I penetrated harder then i ever had before. I soon found a weak spot and made my way further into her complex mind and found another thicker wall. her secerets must lie within there

Legendary_Pokegirl
September 30th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Miko smirked once again at the halflings comment.
Miko saw the fire blast coming, but didnt move this time. Like last time the fire absorbed into the barrier. But something was troubling Miko. She felt another presence in her mind...what was going on? She couldnt really concentrate on what she was doing.

OCC: If your wondering, Mikos weakness is obedience. Though she will only listen to certain commands.

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:09 PM
ooc: okay. joe should be on soon. i hope...

ic: saphira growled, and jumped as the attack was absorbed. that suprised her. with a look at the girl who was controling the barriar, she jumped out of it to face whatever was coming. this time, they wouldnt win.

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 07:05 AM
Angel growled. A bad habit she had when she was mad. Then she began wondering why they were fighting.

"Guess I'll have to take this up a notch," she said. She leapt into the air, turning herself into a large ball of fire and letting herself fall on top of the wolf-demon.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 2nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
ooc: okay. joe should be on soon. i hope...

ic: saphira growled, and jumped as the attack was absorbed. that suprised her. with a look at the girl who was controling the barriar, she jumped out of it to face whatever was coming. this time, they wouldnt win.

OCC: When you said the sentence thats in bold, were you talking about my character or you're character? =/ If you were talking about mine, please dont powerplay. ^^;

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 2nd, 2004, 12:33 PM
ASI tried to break through her seceret wall i started to become tired, once i becme frustrated i screamed mentally to her "Let down this wall!"

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:37 PM
OCC: When you said the sentence thats in bold, were you talking about my character or you're character? =/ If you were talking about mine, please dont powerplay. ^^;

ooc: sry, but you said:

Miko saw the fire blast coming, but didnt move this time. Like last time the fire absorbed into the barrier.

i was just following through. and MA, did you attack me?

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:20 PM
OOC- No, if I attacked someone it was Legendary_Pokegirl's character.

Oh dear, I've lost my train of thought. Hmm...

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 01:27 PM
ooc: oh, okay. now i`m extremely confused....

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:29 PM
OOC- Join the club... I even

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
ooc: lets retry this.

ic: spahira was a flash of silver, running at the darkness that was approaching. another fire ball was thrown at her but she managed to dodge it. taking extreme chances, she leaped into the air and spread her angelic wings. nothing escaped a wolcan when it was in the air. hopefully this would be the same...

ooc: someone make up what the demons (3 of them) look like.

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC- The demons? Aren't our characters supposed to be demons? I know mine is, and Jared's is, and I think Legendary_Pokegirl's is.

By the way, where is your character?