PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Element islands.

Trainer Ben
September 20th, 2004, 04:22 PM
The Plot:

5 years ago, a chain of islands were discovered by a scientist by the name of Prof. Phyll, who specialized in Pokemon research. These islands seem to resemble the moon, the sun, the earth, a giant flower, and other things. While Prof. Phyll wanted to study the islands for Pokemon, a vacation organization, Team Logitomb, wanted to turn the islands into a vacation paradise. Prof. Phyll, unfortunatly, did not get a say in the decision. 4 years later, they finally finished the resorts. They made a deal with Prof. Phyll that he could not refuse. He could study the Pokemon on the island, but only if he stayed within the islands. The minute he left, his Pokemon study license would be taken for that island. He agreed. The leader of Team Logitomb, a year later, finished preperations and decided to send a letter to five trainers that would invite them to his paradise.

Dear Trainer,
If you have recieved this letter, then you are invited to the Elemental islands! There are 11 islands for you to explore! Here they are:

Moonlight island, where parties are held every night!
Sunlight island, where fun activities are always going on!
Thornrose island, where nature freaks can let loose!
Magma island, where hoola dance lessons are available!
Waterpark island, need I say more?
Psy island, where meditation sessions take place!
Wireless island, where new devices are being made every day!
Prize island, where the gambling never stops. Literally.
Obstacle island, where Pokemon and humans can have a challenge.
Welcome island, the boarding and departure place.
11th island. See if you can find it!

If you wish to attend, please fill out this form:

Name:
Rank (super Trainer, gym leader, etc.):
Pokemon:
Money:
Appearence (sprite or descriptive.)
Personality:
Other:

We can't wait for you to come. Remember, only five trainers are allowed for this event, so don't pass it up! see you soon.

Sincerely, Mr. Kabito.

Alana
September 20th, 2004, 11:41 PM
This sounds like fun, I could use a vacation.

Name: Alana
Pokemon: Chikorita, Swablu, Ninetales, Stantler, Plusle, red Gyarados, and a Pidgey that doesn't battle(see sig)
Money: Umm I don't know are we talking in game standereds or what.
Appearence: I'll come back to that.
Personality: Carefree, friendly, loves to have fun. When training her Pokemon she is strict but always knows when they've had enough. In battle she keeps her cool and nothing can throw her off balance. She will face any opponent and never gives up.
Other: Comes from New Bark Town and is Champ in the Johto League Silver Confrence, Orange League, and the Indigo League. Was heading for Hoenn before she received the letter. She has the skills to be a member of the Elite Four and she has been invited to join, but she turned down the offer saying she woulld perfer to travel and compete in Pokemon Leagues.

Trainer Ben
September 21st, 2004, 05:08 AM
Thank for joining. and the money is game-wise.

dark_croconaw
September 21st, 2004, 07:06 AM
Name: Julia
Pokemon: Mighteyena, Sharpedo, Absol, Sableye, Houndour
Money: ummm... 126920$ (what I have in sapphire)
Appearence: Long black hair thats died red at the bottom. wears a dark Purple shirt, black skirt, and sneaker.
Personality: Fun, friendly, never refuses a challenge. She loves pokemon and is usually mysterious and low, but if you get close to her she can be a fantastic friend.
Other: leader of the dark gym

Alana
September 21st, 2004, 12:36 PM
Alright heres what I left off:

Appearence: I have dark blue eyes, blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokmon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pokballs in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.

Money: This is how much I have on Crystal. $98734

Trainer Ben
September 21st, 2004, 02:05 PM
Cool. ok, there's three spots left. Everyone will start on Welcome island, where you depart the boat.

September 21st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Nope. That's only 2 now!

Name: Silver
rank: Mt. Silver's gym leader (belive me, that's strong!)
pokemon: Sneasel, Eevee (talking, of course!), Piloswine, Venusaur, Arodactyl, and Delcatty (go ahead, ask.)
appearance: short silver-white hair,l always wears white, brown eyes
personality: loves to gamble at any game, enjoys parties and festivals, battles if he wants to, and loves to eat, but never gains a pound
money: 10000000$ (yep, it's possible)
other: kid gambling whiz, almost always wins, favorite city is Celadon.

espeon and umbreon
September 21st, 2004, 03:53 PM
Name: Sapphire
pokemon: Espeon, Flygon, Salmence, Sceptile, Gardevoir and Warlein
appearence:http://www.geocities.com/dave02886/A1.gif
personality: comes from rich family. Sapphire always has calm mind and is quick thinker. She is currently now trying to be elite champion at Hoenn.
money: $99999 ( her parents started to give her an money when she was 1 week old. she have more in her bank account)
other: Trying to be elite champion in Hoenn, used be pokemon co- ordinator, she have more pokemon in PC.

Trainer Ben
September 21st, 2004, 03:55 PM
Cool. There's only one spot left now. Then we start.

espeon and umbreon
September 21st, 2004, 04:28 PM
I can't wait to get started! Now who is the fifth person?

Trainer Ben
September 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
Ok, i've decided i'll just be the fifth person. Here's my form:

Name: Ben
Pokemon: Blastoise, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Gardevoir, Croconaw, Feraligatr.
Money: $6000
Appearence: http://img60.exs.cx/img60/4853/SuperTrainerBen.gif
Personality: Quiet, usually keeps to himself, cares for his Pokemon.
Other: Came here for a simple vacation, and to take a break from traveling.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
I'm going to start.

Sapphire sat down on the chair. Boat was going on and on. It has been few hours since she was riding on this boat.
" How many hours till we get there," she said to herself and cuddled her Espeon. She walked along and accidently slipped and bumped on a girl with black hair.
" Sorry," she said.

September 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
<Where are we going again?> an Eevee whined on the other side of the boat. "To a chain of islands." the boy near him replied. <I could use a chain of buffet tables! I'm starved!> "Me too." <You do have some food, right?> "Sneasel, knock him in the head for me." the boy said, leaning back in a chair. "Snea. Sel!" <Watch it, you ice rat. You're mean, Silver.> "Yeah, but you're still with me. Shut up, we're almost there!"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Sapphire watched the boat going by.
" Espeon?" ( what is the matter?) espeon asked her.
" Nothing," Sapphire said.

September 23rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
<I want a cookie! Give me a ****** cookie!>

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Alana walked out on deck and looked around. "It sure is nice out here." She said. Then she noticed some more trainers and walked over to one of the trainers(sapphire) "Hello" she said cheerfully.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:55 PM
" Hello! I heard someone swearing. Was that you?" Sapphire asked, holding her Espeon.

September 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
<GIVE ME A ****** COOKIE!!!> "Never if you use that language again. Let's explore the boat. *walks around and sees the others* Hi. I'm Silver, and this is Eevee." <I WANT A ****** COOKIE!!!> "Please excuse his, errrr..., extensive language." <GIVE ME MY ****** COOKIE!!!>

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Sapphire's Espeon stared at Evee and smiled. Evee blushed and stopped swearing.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Alana laughed at both of them. "Well looks like your Eevee finally stoped beggging for cookies. Anyway my names Alana, whats yours?"

September 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
OOC: What gender is your Espeon?

"Silver. Seems you like that Espeon, Eevee. Mystery Evolve to Espeon. No, that's Umbreon. Flareon. Vaporeon. Jolteon. Finally, Espeon. You need to work on that attack." <Will do. Now, if you'll excuse me. *walks towards Espeon and trips* Sorry.>

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 04:12 PM
Oppsite to gender of your Evee

" Es, Es, Espeon," ( That's all right ) said Espeon. She kissed Evee on cheek.

September 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
<Yowza!> "He's never said that before. Who are you two? *Eevee tries to kiss Espeon back* Moron. *hits Eevee in the head, but that doesn't stop him* "

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Alana watches the two Pokemon. "Looks like I'm surrounded by love sick Pokemon." "Chiko rita" (looks like it.)

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
" Espeon let go. We need to get lunch," Sapphire said and walked away.

dark_croconaw
September 23rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Julia walked toward a group of trainers on the deck. They looked younger than her, but also nice. "Hello, Im Julia, Leader of the dark gym." She outstreched her hand.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
After they ate lunch, Sapphire went back outside. She saw Silver and went towards to him.
" Hello Silver!" Sapphire called out loudly.
" Oh hello!" He answered back.
" Can I sit down oppsite to you?" Sapphire asked.
" Sure," Silver said. Sapphire sat down. Silver's Evee blushed. " Your Espeon looks beautiful."
" Thanks. She has won over 100 beauty contest since when she was only 3 month and she was still Evee at that time," Sapphire said. Silver's Evee looked at Sapphire's Espeon like he was day dreaming.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:40 PM
Sorry for double posting, but does people actually paying attention to this RP?

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:48 PM
Alana walked back out on deck and walked over to the two trainers. "Ki mind if I joim you?"

OOC: Im watchin it

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:50 PM
" Sure!" Sapphire answered. Silver nodded.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:57 PM
Alana sat down and looked at the Pokemon. "Hey Sapphire have you ever entered any Pokemon Contests?"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:00 AM
" Oh yes! Since I was 4 years old I did! I used Espeon for Beauty always and lot of other pokemons for cool,cute,smart and tough," Sapphire smiled.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:06 AM
"I've entered a few myself, mainly Beauty with my Ninetales and Cool with my Gyarados."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:12 AM
" I have collections of ribbons in my bag. Wanna see it?" Sapphire asked.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:17 AM
"Yeah I'd like to see them. I'm not much of a ribbon collector, more of a trophy and badge collector."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:30 AM
" Here you go," Sapphire took out a box and opened it. It contained many ribbons. Most of them all was blue ribbons, which was for beauty contest.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Alana looked at them. "Those ribbons are really cool." She said, "I can't show you any of my awards cause they're all back home, but I can introduce you to some of my Pokemon. You wanna meet em?"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:37 AM
" Yeah and I show you my pokemon!" Sapphire replied and took out her pokeballs.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:58 AM
"Alright then" Alana tossed her Pokballs into the air,

http://home.no.net/nettokun/Pokemon/311.gif

http://www.nikospokemonsite.nl/333.png

http://www.geocities.com/silverstormdoom/Pidgey.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/silverstormdoom/Stantler2.jpg

http://freehost20.websamba.com/twkrgames/walkthroughs/gb/pokemon2/images/redgya.gif

OOC: Ill get the others later,

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 01:13 AM
" Come on out!" Sapphire said.
http://portfolio.iu.edu/dwanasel/Salamence.png
http://www.dadragonz.com/icons/flygon.gif
http://www.hodgman.org/thomas/Sceptile.gif
http://www.nikospokemonsite.nl/365.png

http://www.sunpoint.net/~teejii/gardevoir.gif

Trainer Ben
September 24th, 2004, 06:00 AM
OCC: Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been busy.

Ben looked around. He saw some trainers release their Pokemon, and some others talking. Ben was getting bored, and already was when the trip started.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:50 AM
"Hi", Julia said to the trainers again, becuase they didnt hear her. She outstreched her hand again.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 01:06 PM
ooc: Is it as or is it different trainers?

September 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM
OOC: Huh? Oh, yeah, don't fill in for me any more.

"Hi. I'm Silver, and this is my Eevee." <Hi.>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 02:38 PM
" Hi I'm Sapphire and this is my wonderful espeon," " espeon!"

September 24th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Eevee, stop staring at Espeon." <I'm... under... her... spell.> "Nice try for an excuse. Better luck next time." <**** you, Silver.> "Back at you. Julia, have a seat. We were just talking. And I was Pulling Eevee away from Espeon... Get back here, NOW, Eevee." <Stop doing that. You're embarassing me. Sorry, Espeon.>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Espeon wasn't listening to Eevee. She was staring at handsome Umbreon passing by.
" Espeon..." ( he's so romantic...) Eevee didn't notice this.

September 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
*sees Umbreon* <Hey, buddy, MAN OVERBOARD!!! *pushes Umbreon off boat* Watch this neat trick... *turns into an Umbreon* Ta-da!> "Nice, now stop flirting and eat your food."

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Alana turns to Julia and shakes hands with her. "Hi I'm Alana" She recalls all of her Pokemon exept Gyarados who dove into the water for a swim.

September 24th, 2004, 04:31 PM
<Gyrados, DON'T GET THAT UMBREON!!! If you do, you'll get a jolt out of it. Got it?>

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Gyarados snorted then bent its head and let the Umbreon clamber on his back. Alana walked up beside the Eevee/Umbreon. "Theres no point in threatening Gyarados, I've trained him night and day to be strong against electric attacks."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Espeon looked at Eevee.
" Espeon, es, espeon," ( I will like you if you actually evolve. I only think eevee as brother ) then she turned away.

September 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
<Creepy Espeon, YOU KISSED ME!!! Okay, though. I'll evolve, but to what?>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM
" Espeon," ( anything other than you. I only kissed you for sign of friendship) Espeon said and walked up to poor Umbreon.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OOC: Can I control Umbreon?

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: Yeah, maybe like Umbreon's trainer gave it to you?

September 24th, 2004, 04:57 PM
<Okay. I'm thinking... Espeon! *deep in thought* Hehehe.> "Loverboy, hurry up! There's only 10 minutes of day left." <Oh, crap. What do I do?> "Say I rock. And mean it." <Okay... You rock! *evolves* Sweet! And I was kidding! *evolves back* Oh, come on! I was joking! *evolves again* Yes!> "Hey... buddy, you're a minute late." <I'm an...Umbreon?!> "Yep. My watch was jammed."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:02 PM
*Umbreon evolves back into Eevee.* Espeon is still paying attention on other Umbreon.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: Alright

A boy came running up to them. "Hey Umbreon why are you wet?" He looked at the other trainers. "Hey why is Umbreon wet." "He fell over board and Gyarados saved him." "Oh well I guess you like Umbreon don't you?" "Yeah hes a great pokemon." "Then would you mind adopting him. I like him but I really didn't want and Umbreon I wanted an Espeon so would you take care of him?" Alana thinks then says "Sure I'll take care of him." "Great heres his pokeball." Hands it to her and walks away.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Espeon came over to Alana's new Umbreon and hugged it.
" Es, Espeon!" ( I'm glad that you're ok!)

September 24th, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: So I'm the only guy who's posted in the last 6+ hours. Stop picking on me!

<****! **** ****** ****** **** ***!> "Stop the language!"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Sapphire walked up to Alana.
" Congrat for having Umbreon," Sapphire said.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"Thanks but I think it'll be a bit hard on Umbreon for a while." She bent down and pet it. Umbreon made a sound that was part way between happy and sad. "Umbre umbreon" (Hello Espeon) Then it looked at its new trainer and smiled. http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/darkumbreon.png

September 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM
<**** YOU, ESPEON!! **** YOU, UMBREON!!! **** YOU, SILVER!!!> "You've gone too far. Piloswine, freeze him for me." <What the **** are you doing?!>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
http://pokemon.webz.cz/fanfic/see-cho/Espeon-Fathime-Sathim.gif
" Do you want to look around the boat?" Sapphire asked.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Alana watched the Eevee and shook her head. Umbreon looked at him to and sat up tall and proud. Showing off to Espeon. "Umbreon" (Yes I would.)

http://www.mewshangout.com/images/umbreonmoon.jpg

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Espeon was impressed by Umbreon and rather likes cool Umbreon than rude Eevee.
" I wonder how many hours does it take to reach island?" Sapphire asked.

September 24th, 2004, 05:26 PM
<*melts out* Thanks for Overheat, Silver. I would like to declare a challenge! Me vs Umbreon! Winner gets tossed off the boat, and never sets paw on the island! Do you except? Or are you too Pidgey?>

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Umbreon looked at the Eevee in distain. "Um umbre umbreon bre on umbreon?" (Your sad, all you care about is showing off you don't really care about Espeon do you?.)

OOC: This would be your Eevee right now right.

http://www.mewshangout.com/images/archives/Yasei_NobaraA2.png

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:35 PM
" Es, Espeon, Es!" ( don't do it, it's too risy!) Espeon said.

September 24th, 2004, 05:38 PM
<I care about Espeon! That's why I'm doing this. That, and you look familiar... I feel like I know you... *squints* Evett? Is that you?>

OOC: XD

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: Evett I'm sure I've heard that name but I can't remember where, mind refreshing my memory. Wasn't it in another RP?

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Espeon looked at Eevee then Umbreon. She was confused.

September 24th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: Yep. I used it in another RP, yours, in fact. My last name for Team X.

<Do you except?>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Espeon wasn't sure what to do and started to cry.

September 24th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: Wrong RP. It was in mine.

<Don't cry. Sapphire, why don't you take her to your cabin. You stay. *looks at Umbreon* Who are you?>

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Umbreon layed a paw on Espeon. "Um bre on" (Don't cry please.) Turns to Eevee. "Um um umbreon." (no I will not battle. Im just an Umbreon.) Walks off with Espeon.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Sapphire took Espeon to cabin and commforted her a little.

September 24th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Well, let's go to our cabin. And stop trying to be the hero."

Half hour later

*busts in to Sapphire's cabin* "Sapphire! Eevee tied himself to the anchor! He'll drown when the boat docks! We're only 5 minutes from the islands! I think only Espeon can talk him out of it! Hurry!"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:06 PM
" Espeon come on!" Sapphire insited and ran. Espeon followed her.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Alana and Umbreon ran after them, Umbreon looked upset.

September 24th, 2004, 06:09 PM
OOC: I rock at Eevee revenges!

"There he is! Espeon, talk him out of it! Hurry!"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:10 PM
" Espeon, es, espeon?" ( Why are you doing this ) Espeon asked and waited for the answer.

September 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
<That moron. *nods at Umbreon* Either I go, or he does. Well, CANNONBALL!!!>

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Julia notices some trainers on the deck. "Hi my name is Julia, Leader of the dark gym". She walked towards the trainers and outstreched her hand.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
" Espeon, espeon, espeon, espeon, espeon!" ( Please don't do it! I like you both and I need to have time to think about it. If you die I'm going to die first!)

September 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM
< *stops* Give me some credit for trying, or I'll try my backflip.>

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Umbreon steps forward. "Um um umbreon bre reon umreon ono meon." (Stop this killing yourself won't help you, Im sorry for calling you a sad Pokemon, you are strong and i'll let you prove it with a battle.)

September 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
<SOLD! *teleports out of ropes* I was going to Teleport back up, anyway.:badsmile: Let's begin.>

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:28 PM
" Espeon, es, esp," ( I usually don't like battles, but oh well)

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Umbreon faced Eevee and stood tall. Then he attacked with extremespeed.

September 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
*teleports out of the way and attacks with Overheat* <Silver's the strongest trainer around. And he's been training me for years!>

OOC: gtg. Soooo... :tired:

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
<thats nice but it won't help you when you battle me.> Umbreon used Agility. He moved so fast that you couldn't see or hear him. Then he appeared behind Flareon/Eevee and grabs his tail in his teeth. Then he lifts him and throws him against the side of the boat.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Sapphire watched this, horrified. Lots of people then came to see what's going on.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Alana watched with a similar expresion.

Umbreon notices the trainers expresions and uses its speed to catch Eevee before it hit the wall.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Sapphire hugged her pokemon tight. Trainers were excited, not knowing about the bet.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Umbreon picks up Eevee in his jaws and says, <Do you surrender?>

September 25th, 2004, 06:01 AM
<**** no! *uses Zap Cannon* Do you?>

Trainer Ben
September 25th, 2004, 09:17 AM
OCC: Sorry again. At my mom's house in tucson.

Ben watched as the two pokemon battled.

"You never know who gets invited to these things." said Ben

Sudenly, a voice came on the intercom.

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS. 2 MINUTES UNTIL DOCKING. PASSENGERS, 2 MINUTES UNTIL DOCKING."

September 25th, 2004, 09:45 AM
<Hehehe... THUNDER!!!> "Come on, Eevee! You can beat it! If you lose, we'll train on the island and have no fun!" <Crap. Perish Song! :D>

dark_croconaw
September 25th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Julia heard the announcment. She stared out into sea. "Almost there she", she said under her breath. Julia was only half excited. She worried about leaving her gym.

September 25th, 2004, 10:44 AM
<Body Slam! Rollout! Iron Tail! Double Kick! Hi Jump Kick!>

Alana
September 25th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Umbreon jumped out of the way and said <I think your about to lose> "Come on Umbreon." Said Alana

September 25th, 2004, 02:13 PM
OOC: My hits have been hitting because you haven't been making commands!

<HYPER BEAM!!>

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 02:50 PM
" 30 second!" announcer announced. Sapphire looked. She could see an island not too far.

September 25th, 2004, 02:58 PM
<SUPERPOWER!!!> "10 seconds." <Just one more... Hydro Pump! *faints Umbreon* I win!> "The boat has now docked."

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 03:00 PM
OOC: Wait! Alana is not here so it's not really fair for her.

September 25th, 2004, 03:09 PM
OOC: That's her fault. She started her RP without telling me. Now we're even.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Sapphire took out time machine and turned back to hour ago.

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 05:16 AM
OOC: What RP are you talking about? And Sapphires right you jut keep attacking without waiting for me to post. Then you kinda power played my Umbreon. But I guess it doesn't matter now because we've gone back in time. So where were we an hour ago?

September 26th, 2004, 07:41 AM
OOC: Sorry. I just got really bored. It's no fun when I've answered everything I'm in. An hour ago, we were taking a nap in our cabins, remember?

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 11:29 PM
OOC: OK

Alana lay on her back staring up at the sealing wondering what to expect at the new islands, her Pokemon a Chikorita and a Pidgey lay beside her. Suddenly for no reason she got up and went outside. As she walked along the deck she saw a boy and his Umbreon walking her way. She said hello and after a breif conversation the boy asked if she wanted to keep Umbreon. After a little consideration she agreed and the boy walked away.

OOC: Alright its not exactly the same, but when you go back in time you mess up the future. Besides this helps make the long story of geting Umbreon short.

September 27th, 2004, 05:58 AM
OOC: Good point. Can we remember what happened? If we don't, the same thing will keep on happening.

"Eevee, we saw the future, okay? Don't do that again. Let's just let Umbreon stay." Silver said, remembering what had happened while making two sandwiches. "You like salami?" <Go ahead. Salami away. And you're right. I'll let him stay. Hey, hey hey! No pickles! That Umbreon's a good battler. Oh, and don't go light on the mayo or turkey!>

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Sapphire put her time machine away.
" It's good thing that old witch or some what old woman looks like witch gave me those good old time machine," Sapphire talked to her Espeon. Espeon nodded.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Alana smiled. "I guess you remember to huh Umbreon." "Umbreon" <Yeap sure do> "Come on lets go find the others." Turns and starts walking along the deck.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Sapphire went outside and saw Alana. She went over to her.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Alana waves, "Hi Sapphire." She runs over to her.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:36 PM
" Hi," Sapphire replied. She looked across the sea.

Trainer Ben
September 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Ben looked around confused. Just a minute ago, the boat had just docked, yet all of a sudden they were out at sea again. He decided he needed to rest, so he layed on a nearby bed.

September 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
<Keep that bacon coming. One more... stop! Ahhh... your legendary sandwich! *starts eating it* Mmmmm...> "Yeah, it is good. Well, let's go give our apology to Umbreon, and Espeon, too." <Awwww... Lighten up!> "I made sandwiches for all of the people who you owe apologies. That's... 5!? Oh, well. We'll give the sandwich to the person next door. Let's go." *goes out and knocks on Ben's door*

OOC: Alana, you accused ME of powerplay? What about espeon and umbreon? (the person)

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Sapphire heard the man calling 10 minute to the island.
" Well time goes quickly," she said and patted her Espeon.

September 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Must not be here. Well, hey, there's everyone! Hey, everyone! Want a sandwich?"

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
" No thanks I'm not a person that eat too much," Sapphire replied.

September 28th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Okay. Espeon, do you want one? Hey, do you remember what happened? I do."

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"I remember" Said Alana staring coldly at the Eevee. Then she took a sandwich and watched the sea looking for land.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Finally boat had stopped. Sapphire grabbed her bag and her Espeon followed her as she stepped on the land.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Alana picked up Chikorita and Pidgey flew to her shoulder, she walked off the boat with Umbreon at her side. Once off the boat she turned and said, "Alright time to go back into yer ball." She held it up and Umbreon disappeared inside it.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
" Now the invitation..." Sapphire mumbled and took out a paper. She read all the name of the island.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Alana walked over to her and read over her shoulder. She didn't feel like hunting for her invatation right now.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 08:58 PM
" Obstacle island... interesting. I might go there, but how?" Sapphire wondred.

September 29th, 2004, 02:15 PM
<Wow. Prize Island, here I come! Then, Waterpark Island! Then--> "I get it. Let's get our room first. I rented the suite on top floor. NOT!! I bought it! It's ours! Come on, let's sign in." Silver said, looking at the boat one last time before erasing his memories of what went on there. "Well, let's try and hurry. The sooner, the better! Now, Eevee, you know the order of islands, right?" <Yeah. Sure.> Eevee quickly replied as he went to sign in at the Auto Sign-In computers. <We booked the top floor suite, right? Name? Silver, what's your last name?> Silver bent over and typed on the keyboard with Eevee staring at the screen with a horrified expression. <Man, that's long! Okay, now that that's over with... Ah! The key! Let's go!>

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Sapphire went inside the big house ( or rather big mansion)
" Hello Miss Sapphire," the man said. Sapphire looked around her mansion. Her parent owned many mansions and this is one of them. It was great for her that her parents actually owned one of the mansion in Element island!
" I am your servant and there is weistress and others that do things for you," man said. Sapphire smiled.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 01:26 AM
"Lets go to Sunlight island then we can check out Thornrose island, I think thats something you'd like Chikorita." "Chika rita" (I think so) They walked around welcome island till they found a nice hotel and rented a room. "Alright I guess we should get some sleep."

OOC: It is nght right?

September 30th, 2004, 01:07 PM
OOC: Okay.

<Let's go to Moonlight Island! Party time!> Eevee said happily as he ran for the door. "Okay, let's go. Now, remember, don't get too drunk. I hate carrying you." Silver said as he put on his lucky glove. <How drunk is too drunk?> "Watch it, okay?"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 03:41 PM
" Let go to to Sunlight island!" Sapphire said. Espeon nodded.

September 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"Let's follow them!!!" Silver said. Eevee nodded.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
" Miss we will take you there by Limo," butler said.
" Thanks," Sapphire replied and went went inside of the limo.

October 1st, 2004, 03:00 PM
"Sir, you will have to swim after them." Sapphire's butler said.
"Thanks." Silver replied sarcasticly as he jumped in the water.

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 01:53 AM
Alana, Chikorita, and Pidgey headed for Sunrise early. Along the way they saw Sapphire get into a limmo. "Man shes pretty lucky, but I like walking fine." She walked to the water and released her Gyarados. "Time to go." Pidgey jumped to her shoulder and Chikorita hopped on her head. "Will you ever grow out of that." "Chika chika." (No and nope.) *sigh* "Lets go" Gyarados started swimming for Sunrise island.

October 2nd, 2004, 09:05 AM
"Forget this. Let's go gambling." Silver said as he changed direction for another island.

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 12:20 PM
They had arrived at Obstacle island.
" That was pretty quick," Sapphire said and got out of the limo ( or rather limo that can change into boat)

October 2nd, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Owwwww... My back is killing me..."

dark_croconaw
October 2nd, 2004, 05:38 PM
The boat had stopped. Julia didn't know what island to visit first. Most of the trainers were going to sunrise island. Julia followed. "Hi", she said walking up to them.

October 2nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
OOC: I'm not on that island.

<We're here! Let's go, Silver!> "Owwwwww..."

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: Me neither

Sapphire looked at the invite to see what is the special thing about this island.

October 2nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
"Taxi! Please stop! Taxi! **** you, stupid taxi!"

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 07:24 PM
" Obstacle island is cool for challenging," mumbled Sapphire and went inside of the big building.

dark_croconaw
October 2nd, 2004, 08:16 PM
OOC: Alana is, isn't she?

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
OOC: I don't know ask Alana when she comes back.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 12:38 AM
OOC: Yeah Im going to Sunrise. Blame the grass type on my head. She likes the word SUN.

Alana arived at Sunrise island. "Great we made it here nice and early." "Chika" "Pidgey" (Yeah) (Now lets have fun) They walk towards a large bright yellow building. "That building is hard on the eyes." Looks at her Pokemon. "Lucky dogs." Chikorita was shading her eyes with her leaf and Pidgey with a wing.

cody
October 3rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
hey u guys can i join or am i tooooo late cause i just saw the site?? if so introduce me to da world and all dat k??

October 4th, 2004, 02:28 PM
OOC: I don't think you're late... Is he?

Qemboy
October 5th, 2004, 01:53 PM
if im not to late can i join

dark_croconaw
October 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
OOC: I think they are, we've already landed, but I guess they can take a late boat.

Alana, my character's saying hi to you.

October 5th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Well, it's near dark. You know what this means?" Silver grinned at Eevee. <Silver, get out your party shoes!! We're going to Moonlight Island!> Silver had raised Eevee to party. Eevee started to head to the boat heading to Welcome Island to get ready.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Alana saw a girl coming towards her. "Hi" She said. "Hi you coming to Sunrise too?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Sapphire finished all of the course.
" I might go to Sunrise then go to bed," She said. Her Espeon nodded.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Alana nodded. They entered Sunrise and Alana headed for a Pokemon race that was being held.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Sapphire had arrived at sunrise island and thanked the driver.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Once at the rasing place I ask the judge how long till it starts. "Well it starts now but you can still enter, hurry." I rush to enter. "Alright seems like we have a last minute enty now everyone to the starting line!" I grab my Stantler's Pokeball release it and move into to place. "GO!"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Sapphire saw a flying pokemon race and looked. There was 8 contestants. No.1 Pidgeot. No.2 Spearow No.3 Beautifly No.4 Alatria No.5 Swellow No.6 Skarmony No.7 Ninjask No.8 Golbat.
" I'm betting on Ninjask," she said to the ticket lady. She nodded and gave Sapphire a ticket.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:44 AM
At the sound of the bell Stantler took of. "In the lead its Rapidash, then Houndoom, Persain, Electrode, Stantler, Delicaty, and in last its Jolteon." "Great Stantler's 5th and gaining, Come on Stantler go faster!"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:47 AM
" In the lead is Swellow! Second is Golbat then Ninjask!!!!!" Announcer yelled.
" Come on Ninjask!" Sapphire yelled.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:51 AM
"Their in the last half of the race and now its Rapidash, Jolteon, Stantler, Houndoom, Persian, Delicaty, and Electrode has completly dropped out." Called the anoucer. "Come on Stantler you can win!"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:56 AM
" Only 100m away from goal and Golbat is in lead! Behind is Ninjask! 3rd is Swellow! Fourth is Skarmony! Fifth is Pidgeot! 6th is Alatria! 7th is Spearow and last is Beautifly!"
" Come on Ninjask!" Solar yelled.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
"Two more Pokemon have droped out and now its only, Rapidash in first, Stantler second, Jolteon third, and Houndoom still in forth."
"Alright Stantler, just a little more and you'll win!"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 02:05 AM
" What! Ninjask is in the lead! Only half a metre away! And Ninjask wins!" Sapphire jumped in joy and collected the money.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 02:26 AM
"Ouch that had to hurt. Well now its turned into a two Pokemon race. Stantler and Rapidash are neck and neck they're coming towards the finish line. And its a photo finsih. Now lets see.... And Stantler wins!" "Yay alright Stantler." I run over and throw my arms around Stanlers neck. "I knew you could win." I recieve a trophy and some money.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 02:30 AM
" There's circus show in 10 min. Let go!" Sapphire said and ran to the circus tent.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Alright wait for me!" Alana recalls Stantler and runs after Solar.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 09:28 PM
OOC: I'm confused with Sapphire and Solar.

" Two ticket please, one for me and one for my friend," Sapphire said. The ticket lady gave Sapphire the ticket.

October 7th, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: It's not a new day, is it? Is it night still?

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 07:30 AM
OOC: I think its day.

"Great this should be fun." Alana took her ticket and she and Sapphire walked into the tent.

October 8th, 2004, 08:28 AM
<Let's gamble!> Eevee ran to a ticket booth. <2 on Seaking!> Silver walked over to what Eevee was betting on. It was a diving contest.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 03:55 PM
There was lots of excitement. First Ursaring juggled the 20 balls, next Mr. Mime lifted the 2 Golems with psyhic.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Wow these Pokemon are really well trained." Alana watched some Ponyta jump through burning hoops.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
There was water pokemons doing beautiful dance. Machamp lifting a 10 snorlax. Everyone cheered with excitement.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Wow that Machamp is incredable." Next up was a little Eevee. "Aww" "Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the great Evonso." People cheered.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
" Aww......." Sapphire said.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:31 PM
The Eevee bowed and a couple of Pidgey appeared. The crowd cheered. Alana laughed. Evonso stood up and flicked its ears, some Spearow flew over the crowd. The people cheered again. Then the Eevee started doing one trick after another, each time the crowd cheered.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 05:48 PM
" Thank you Evonso! Now let cheer for all the pokemons!" the man yelled.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Alana cheered then said, "That was alot of fun. What do you think Sapphire, wasn't that Evonso great?"

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
" Yep," Sapphire replied. " I'm getting tired. I'm going to bed."

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Yeah me too." They went back to the Welcome Island said good bye and went back to their rooms. Alana and her Pokemon imedietly fell asleep.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Sapphire fell asleep too.

Next morning Sapphire woke up and got changed.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Alana woke up to her Chikorita poking her. "Alright Im up." She stretched then changed and left the hotel. "I guess we go to Thorn Rose today?" Chikorita jumped up and down nodding vigerously. "Alright but first I'll say hi to Sapphire."

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:28 PM
" Well I guess I might invite Alana and her pokemon for breakfast," Sapphire said. Espeon nodded.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Alana arrived outside Sapphire's manchine, and knocked.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: Machine?

Sapphire opened the door and beckoned Alana to come in.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: Oops forgive my spelling. Its not one of my best sudjects. We'll just say house.

Alana walked in. "How ya doin 2day Sapphire?"

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
" Great! I was going to invite you for breakfast," Sapphire replied.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"Thats great, I was just coming to say hi. Chikoritas really anxous to get to Thornrse." She smoled as Chikorita hopped on her head.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:46 PM
They walked and Sapphire opened the big brown door to reveal the lots of foods.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"Wow you sure have it made huh." she stared then smiled at her own amazement.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:51 PM
" Dig in!" Sapphire said and spread a jam on her toast.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Alana took some pancakes and her Pokemon took some as well. They ate for awhile then Alana asked, "So where are you going today?"

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
" I was going somewhere adventurous," Sapphire replied. Her pokemon ate some pokefood.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Well I guess you'll be going to Obstacle island. Thats supposed to have adventure I think."

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 07:04 PM
" Actually I went there already," Sapphire replied.

Alana
October 9th, 2004, 08:21 AM
"Oh then where will you be going?"

October 9th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Eevee woke up in Silver's room. He decided to make breakfast. One problem. Eevee didn't know how. So, he called for room service and ordered all the breakfast items. When silver woke up, the food was already there. <I made it myself.> Eevee said proudly. "Oh, really? What's this?" Silver pointed at a big lump of something green.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:59 PM
Solar grabbed banana and ate it.