• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

۩۞۩§|-|¡ß¡۩۞۩ ¢๏мэร †๏ †ђэ ¢๏ммµиเ†ý!!

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

¤=๋●๋•๓אร? ?เςเ╬א เ๓קlเƹร Ŧ๏гςƹ
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Hey there Shibi here i just stumbled across this forums accidentally out of boredom but i have heard a lot about here from my friends who are here i come from a social networking site called orkut and had some friends who told me about this site and i have a cousin over here too :) so hi to everyone.

Well a little something about me..?

<Introduction>

Well knowing me isn't a great deal for those who know me as in person but it isn't tough either for people online and neither tough for ( nOObies either ) well off the computer i'm a shy guy although i do approach people from my own side i wouldn't call myself a cool or noteworthy guy but people around me do like me and i'm an easy going person :) so you people have no trouble from me :P and well i'm not a goodie at academics or at sports either but i love playing outdoors as well as i love studying :), i love reading books and History specially and i even adore science. And i love making friends because without them Life would be baddie

In parts of entertainment i love listening to music and watching movies playing games ( indoors as well as outdoors, i mean only a fool wouldn't ) i love my virtual life coz this is the place where i have met some most beautiful people of my life who are closer to me than real life friends and i love them and smack them often* and i love it because i can mess with free will here ehe xD, but no jokes apart there is lot to life apart from virtuality but i love it here. I don't think that has given you folks a clear picture of me but you can P.M or V.M me to know me better after all i said i love making friends remember..?

</Introduction>

Over here i hope to make loads of friends friendly friends!! And i'm interested in arts and stuffs over here and looking to chat with lot's of people and am interested in writing my stories and poems though my english isn't that goodie.

And yeah i have read the rules sorry if you found it difficult to read my so-called essay and sorry if i'm to fancy but yeah anyway Thanks a lot for reading me and i hope i'm welcome.

Till then Shibi signs off>

and once again Thankies!

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Well, that's an interesting name & title, but nevertheless...

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here! ^_^

-MetalGardevoir

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    O.O Nice name and intro XD

Welcome to PC and I hope you have a great time here ;)

Remember to read the rules before posting.

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    O.O Nice name and intro XD

Welcome to PC and I hope you have a great time here ;)

Remember to read the rules before posting.

Thankies and yeah don't worry i have read the rules ;) i know how it feels to keep begging newcomers and n00bs to read the rules. :D

Well, that's an interesting name & title, but nevertheless...

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here! ^_^

-MetalGardevoir

Thankies and yeah i look forward to enjoying over here :D

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Heya there welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay and make loads of friends :)

and you surely did have a really great intro and presentation style :)

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Heya there welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay and make loads of friends :)

and you surely did have a really great intro and presentation style :)

Thankies for the welcome after all we met and all ( anyway that's anyday secret :D )

Anyway thankies for the welcome. I'll surely enjoy my stay and am looking forward to make friends with many :)

Back