• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BRagging thread!!!

Bragging thread!!!

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • I dont really care.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I think since theres so many bragging posts there should be a bragging thread.Vote here if you think there should be too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    What is there really to brag about, here were all on the same level, and adding a bragging thread would cause many an interuption!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Well posts or if you're staff. Maybe it should just be for fun in the fun forum, try to ourbrag someone. An idea, like the old thread "steal my thunder" in a way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O But... wouldn't that be kind of stupid? I just forsee a bunch of people going, "OMG I GOT MEWTWO AT LEVEL 100 IN 2 DAYS OF PLAYING THE GAME HAHAOMG!"

o_o; It's pretty easy to make stuff up, too, so it would be riddled with lies, I would guess.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I think the only bragging thread that there should be is an official, pinned "I caught a shiny ______" thread at the top of the GSC, RSE, and FRLG forums. People will be understandibly excited if they catch one, and they deserve an official thread to post about it in...though it should be enforced that the thread is not to say what shinies one has, but the shinies that one has just caught in the game corresponding to the forum it is in. Any bragging about catching rare pokemon quickly or with low-quality balls is useless.

Just my two cents.

~CK

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i'm sorry for this i just tried to post an idea to try and stop the unecessary posting of the bragging that someone that they caught an articuno with a greatball.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • OMG I DRU A PICTR In TWENTY 5 MIN!!! *SPAZ SPaZ*

Mmm-hmm. It's kidnda a hate to say this but bad idea *sorry dont hate me*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I think the general conclusion in the mod lounge is that this wouldn't happen.

Sorry dude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back