• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Andrei's Pokemon Trading Store (very reasonable and negotiable) :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hello it's andrei, n i'm looking to complete ma pokedex n get every kind of pokemon poss please check out ma list of what i need n im sure we can negotiate. (i have evrything else except listed ones that can mostly be traded, get back to me.

List of pokemon required:

weedle,$
    caterpie,$
    ekans,$
    shuckle,
    magmar or magmortar,$
    electabuzz or electrivire,#
    mew,
    mewtwo,
    gligar, $
    zapdos,$
    moltres,$
    articuno,$
    celebi,
    deoxys,
    shaymin,
    entei,
    raikou,
    suicine,

$ = interest/offers made/negotiations underway.
    # = trade pending.

Last edited:

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • I'll trade u an electabuzz for a lunatone. (lv. less than 10 please)
    Also, if u happen to have one on hand, could i get a skull fossil or whatever its called. (turns into cranidos)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    kk i'll do the trade bu soz nah i dont have a skull fossil to trade, if i did i would bu i dont lol soz mate i'll just get ya's a lunatone now...i'll let ya know when im done...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    hey everyone its andrei, ma wifi is back up working so pklease look at the thread and trade with me cheers... :)

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I have a deoxys/celebi/shuckle/mew i can trade. Can you give me the natures of your mesprit, uxie and cresselia?

Back