• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Togepi shop

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Hello there. I have LOTS of Togepis to trade. I have some hatched and a tons of eggs. They hatch with Flamethrower. If you'd like one, let me know. I'm looking for a few things, so if you have any, that would be awesome to trade. If you don't have them, I'll still help.

Wants:
    Sentret
    Charmander
    Mudkip

Thanks!

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • Hello there. I have LOTS of Togepis to trade. I have some hatched and a tons of eggs. They hatch with Flamethrower. If you'd like one, let me know. I'm looking for a few things, so if you have any, that would be awesome to trade. If you don't have them, I'll still help.

Wants:
    Sentret
    Charmander
    Mudkip

Thanks!

I can give you a charmander for a modest togepi w/ an egg move(if you have...)

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Well, the only special thing they hatch with is Flamethrower. I'm sure I have a Modest one. I think lol

Back