PDA

View Full Version : HGSS- Soul&Gold fan-club!

Heart's Soul
May 15th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Not Heart Gold and Soul Silver, just the characters Gold and Soul.

Pokemon Gold/Soul fan-club!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/archive/9/9d/20090515110752%21HGSS_Soul.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/archive/4/4b/20090515105557%21HGSS_Gold.png

Rules:

1) You must be a fan of Soul or Gold (shown above)
2) Respect all PokeCommunity rules
3) No flaming of any kind to this club and/or its members/contents allowed
4) No jokes that are inappropriate
5) No advertising to any illegal sites
6) Fan-art is welcome, just as long as it respects my no-dirty rules. If it might be dirty, PM it to me first for approval.

How to join:

You have to ask to get in.

Member List:
(by date of joining)

Active mebers are in italic.

Knyaz Vladimir
Dutchesse
Calm Spirit
Rafey
Electricz

Banners:

None?

---

Enough rules, just talk about the protagonists of HGSS. I am sorry, but Kris is no longer a protagonist.

{Swan}
May 15th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I would like to join this. I love Soul -hugs Soul-

thedestinedblade
May 15th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Guess I'll join as well. The fanart is starting to pile up. :]

Patatas Fritas
May 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I'd like to join... But, when was it said she was Soul? I thought she would be Heart...

Heart's Soul
May 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM
We got some news about Gold being called Heart by Soul. I'm not sure it's real, but something should come up. Everyone will be added.

Also, I'm happy that this was added. I'm waiting on Silver's art, so I can upgrade the club.

Electricz
May 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
ill join i like the look of them and the art is awesome

Heart's Soul
May 16th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I would've made the club earlier if someone didn't get the Gold art slowly. *looks at bulbapedia*

Ineffable~
June 11th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'd like to join... But, when was it said she was Soul? I thought she would be Heart... People assume that she is named Soul because the main characters of FRLG were Red and Leaf.

By the way, I'd like to join. I like Gold. He's probably my favorite character from the games, maybe second to Michael.

zappyspiker
June 11th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Hi could I join? My favorite series before was the G/S/C and I've been so happy and excited since the announcement of the remake. I've always loved Gold Since I was a kid

The Apprentice™
June 11th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Hey. Can I join? I love Pokemon Silver. When I heard news about SoulSilver I jumped for joy ^_^ ok not really lol but I was excited.

Satoshi Ookami
June 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Why not to join :) I'd like to be part as well. I'm really looking forward to HG/SS

Sweet Candace
June 12th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I would like to join. Even though Crystal was way better than G/S, they're making Gold and Silver remakes. I'm looking forward to buying SoulSilver so I can try to capture Lugia, my favorite Johto legendary.

Clover Cat
June 13th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Hi~Well, I would also like to join. Gold is AWESOME. XD I can't wait to see him on my DS. ^^

stranger
June 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Hey hey!!
Can i join!!??
I've been anticipating the release of these games for years now!!
I will make some banners too ^^