• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you wish to bring back to the staff?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Out of the many staff that have modded, admined, etc at PC, are there any in particular that you would like to bring back? And why do you believe they should come back?

The only one that really comes to mind right now is Blazichu. :[

Years
There's only one person that I've ever really wanted to see back on the staff since he left, and that is Ryoutarou. I looked up to him a lot as a staff member and felt comfortable to see him around. When he left it took some time to get over, but yes, if I ever had to pick anybody I would bring back to the staff team, it would be him.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Scizz. Asking of the reasons for bannings is disallowed so if I brought him back and made the same things happen I would be around this time to see what I can see (probably not much, mind).

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Luke, iono I just miss seeing him with a Golden name =/ I always kinda looked up to him I guess haha.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
..Jeremy, lol. Sweetie was just cooler with him as a mod.

Also, Rekhyt was frickin' awesome as an S.Mod. We miss you. ♥

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I would vote me, but I haven't been on here much in the past year. If I was offered my job back I would be here just about everyday, but I don't expect that to happen. I would still like to post here more often though like the old days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have a full list of them. Most were before my time, however.

1. Ryoutarou
  2. TRIFORCE89
  3. That Hideous Strength
  4. Regina George
  5. Jeremy
  6. Penatrait
  7. TwilightBlade
  8. TwilightSky
  9. Shiny Umbreon
  10. Drummershuff
  11. oni flygon
  12. Dawson
  13. Chairman Kaga
It's unfortunate that some of those listed above changed so much from the time they were on staff, and just.. aren't looked upon as people who should be on staff again. But I guess it's best to just be honest about it all. Most of them were people I looked up to as a member and wanted to try to be like. Unfortunately, some of them, again, just changed so much after being on staff and leaving. But that's the "honest to God" truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'd love to see Twilight Sky get back on staff, just to watch him do a better job than he did back then. I wasn't around when he was a mod, but I've asked a hell of a lot of people about it, and I reckon he'd do a better job this time around.

Ryoutarou seemed like a pretty cool cat for an admin, judging by his old posts. Plus, I picture his username looking better in red than in the default forum colours.

Shiny Umbreon, because he was flipping awesome and his username looked awesome in blue.

Wakachamo, if only to see what he mods like.

There's probably more, but I'm too tired to think about it right now.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Regina George
That Hideous Strength
Twilight Sky (but have him Mod something that ISN'T DPPt~)
TwilightBlade (see note for Twilight Sky)
Superfairy (or Rikanai, as I like to call him <3)
And maybe Ryoutarou and Thrace, too XD

I *think* these guys were all ex-Staff.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I think we need Luke and Klippy back on the staff. They did well for PC.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I definitely wasn't here when all these former-Moderators were in their prime, but I definitely want to see Twilight Sky as Moderator again. A lot of people say that he improved, and I want to see that.

Back