• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP129 Episode Discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm I didn't really think it was that great an episode. Better than a few of the other episodes we've had about legendaries so far, but not too great

- That flying pyramid is so funny, hovering over the snow
    - That volcano looks cool
    - I thought Team Rocket were going to be hit by the propeller haha
    - Hmm Regigigas is blowing everything up
    - I like Regice's voice
    - Movie 7 music
    - LOL Satoshi's face when he's tied up
    - Takeshi tied up with the lady XDDD And then he pushes away Hikari
    - Regigigas can turn stone into...um, people?

Preview

- It's Looker! I didn't even know who he was last week haha. His eyes are really weird.

Years
  • Where do all these random bit of technology come from?

Jidai has a flying car, ignoring the flying pyramid, why doesn't anyone else, like say the police force have such? If he is rich, where does he get the money? I guess losing money in the games makes a little sense, but he'd have to get alot of challengers a day...

Mini rant over~

-J is impatient. I don't "like her I hope she beats them all", but I like her character. She makes a pretty fine villain if I haven't said that five times before.
    -Screaming at legendary pokemon never works Satoshi~
    -o_o It's pretty angry...
    -:< Just because you got woken up rather abruptly doesn't mean you can blow stuff up Regigigas. I mean if anyone of us did that everyday almost everyone would be dead! Darn those cranky legendaries.
    -Smart J, let them weaken it.

Was he trying to catch Regigigas with a normal pokeball?!

-Why didn't Regigigas control the three Regi's in the first place?
    -xD Takeshi is tied up with the girl!
    -Random struggling, lol Satoshi...
    -O_O OW! He shoved Hikari out of the screen!
    -Yay Gregul! :D ... :< They didn't show anyone else getting punched. Can you imagine?
    -Nice explosions.
    - :> J only has male subordinates. Hmmm...

-Oh noes! Jidai. J is quite upset.
    -Ouch! I wonder if that can be replicated.
    -Eyes! What was that all about?...
    -Praying girls kinda annoy me...

I missed something! I didn't know it was just an orb. Reminds me too much of the Soul Dew.

...Does Handsome have a nose?

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • It's Jindai, Lornami. Not Judai.

- I like the volcano~
    - HOW the heck does TR listen with those stuff?!
    - Cool, an army of Metang!
    - And then there goes the Skarmonys...
    - WHERE DID THEY GET THOSE FLYING CARS?!
    - I love J so much as a villian.
    - J got good reflexes, like Shinji~
    - Hikari, you STILL got the time to check the Pokedex?! It's Armaggedon!
    - That doesn't explain why you can attack crazily, Regigigas.
    - Regigigas should've controlled the three Regis in the first place.
    - OMG, Jindai-sama!!! He's a stone!!!
    - What, the person who asked for the Regigigas declined the offer?! THAT SUCKS, MAN! Give respect to the hunter, man!
    - No, really, Shinji and Jindai look so much alike.
    - What orb is that?
    - 2 weeks till Shinji VS Satoshi~
    - Now I announce the new crack pairing - Jindai x Mikoto.

- I love the ending...
    - Oaked.

- Handsome doesn't HAVE a nose... :(
    - SO the Shinji VS Satoshi battle is tomorrow for them? Where did the other eight days go?!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I must've missed the flying cars, I didn't even know they were in this episode o.O Who was driving them?

Years
  • I must've missed the flying cars, I didn't even know they were in this episode o.O Who was driving them?

Jindai. *cough*

And that's why J was so upset! You can't just make an offer and then take it back right in the middle. :<

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm...I kind of stopped paying attention in the middle of the episode, so I have no idea what you're talking about XD I suppose I'll have to watch it again

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • If I know who this person is, he's gonna taste some Hyper Beam from my Meganium.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I've just finished the episode. I like J for being the villain though for some reason there were a few issues I have with this episode.
    An army of Skarmory and Metang who are strong enough to shoot down the Battle Pyramid got defeated by 1 Pikachu and 1 Pochama?
    After the air car landed, none of J's henchmen were trying to stop Ash and co.

As for the rest of the episode it was ok-ok. It's nice to see J in action again and I liked the part were she and her Bohmander were doing an evasive maneuver to dodge all the hyperbeams.

The part when the Regi's jumped in to prevent J's beamweapon to hit Regigigas, was kinda hilarious. I guess even J has days where luck isn't on her side.

The episodes pictures have been uploaded too.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Thanks for the pictures! I've been waiting so I could get that funny picture of Ash's face XD

Back