• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the weather like where you live?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Basically, the thread title says all. Just post the following:

• Current Weather
    • Temperature
    • Wind Directon/Speed
    • Humidity
    • Pressure (mB)
    • Visibility
    Hopefully, this will be a great thread.
    Remember to keep to the 4 word (25 character) limit. You can have general chat in this thread as well, but your post must contain the weather where you live. Also, you'll have to use the data from this page

Here's mine to kick start the thread:
    ---------
    Sunny Intervals

Temp: 20°C 68°F
    Wind: SE 16mph
    Hum: 37%
    Press: 1025mB, rising
    Vis: Excellent
    ---------

Last edited:

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Where I live, it's about 80 or so degrees Fahrenheit, or about 27 degrees Celsius. Year round, the temperature changes a lot. Winters get into the twenties, (-7 C) and summers can get over one hundred degrees (38 C). Not the best weather, but it's really nice at the moment.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Overcast skies, fog, and cold temperatures for most of the year where I live.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Well... today's a good example of the crazy weather we get here in Wellington.

It snowed slightly in the morning, was sunny for a brief while during lunch, hailed and snowed a bit more after lunch and is currently foggy and very windy.
    Oh and it's annoying cold. :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It was hot allllllllllllll day. And then it rained. :> It did this the last two days. Super hot when I got out of school Friday, then around 3PM at work, it was raining. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    At the moment, sunshine with a little breeze.
    I can see the trees slowly swaying from my bedroom window... xD

Years
  • It's too hot here. T_T I'm not used to the temperature being over 20°C or so, and it's nearly 23°C here:

Weather: Sunny
    Temperature: 22.7°C
    Wind: E 11mph
    Pressure: 1024hPa, falling
    Visibility: 10km

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Horrible. It's way too hot, and when I wake up the sun glares straight through the curtains as though they're not even there, so I get to be blinded every morning. I hate it. I want it to be cold again

Sunny Intervals (Sunny intervals? There isn't a cloud in the sky -_- I wish there was...)
    Temp: 25°C
    Wind: NE 10mph
    Hum: 42%
    Press: 1024mB
    Vis: Good

Back