• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Life of a Psycho (PG-13)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
  • Chapter One: Part One

It was the start of spring time and Fire Eagle got out of the airplane. He walked into the airport and when he sat down on a seat, he checked what time it was. It was almost ten o'clock and he wanted to surprise his old friends so he walked outside of the airport and called his old friend Channing Alto.

"Hey, what are you doing?" asked Fire Eagle.

"Nothing, just hanging out with Alina, why?" asked Channing.

"Oh, I need a ride to my house," said Fire Eagle.

"Where are you at?" asked Channing.

"I'm at the airport in Walker," said Fire Eagle.

"Okay, I'll be there in a little while," said Channing.

Fire Eagle waited outside of the airport and when he saw a Subaru coming his way, he smiled. The car stopped and his old friend Channing came out of the front seat.

"Where the hell have you been?" asked Channing.

"I've been living with my family in Hawaii, but now I miss my old family, I want to come back here," said Fire Eagle.

"Great, many things have changed since the last four years you've been gone," said Channing.

"Yes, I hope no one stole my damn cars that were in my garage," said Fire Eagle.

"Oh, I doubt that people stole your cars," said Channing.

Channing and Fire Eagle went inside the Subaru and Channing drove to Fire Eagle's house. When they were pulling up into Fire Eagle's driveway, he saw another car there. Fire Eagle had a strange look on his face and when he got out of the Subaru, he checked what kind of car it was. The car was really old looking like it hasn't been having a paint job or a wash in awhile.

"Holy ****, this is my old Acura!" exclaimed Fire Eagle.

"Really, you should fix it up then," said Channing.

"Yes, I should fix it up, I hope I still got some paint in the garage," said Fire Eagle.

"Cool, I need to check on Alina so I'll catch you later," said Channing.

Fire Eagle saw Channing go back into his Subaru and drive away. He walked into his garage and took out some rust remover. He put in all over the car and washed it with his watering hose so the car will look like it was brand new with an old paint job. When he was done, he opened the hood to check what kind of engine it still had within the four years he has been gone in Hawaii. He checked in the garage and saw that he didn't have any blue paint so he opened the door and drove into Walker to buy some paint at the Ace Hardware store.

Fire Eagle parked the car and he walked inside the store. He looked around for some blue paint and when he bought some gallons, he drove back to his house. He was thinking that he should buy a house that was closer to the school and that was located in Walker, but he thought to himself that it was going to be another day. While he was back in his garage, he painted his car blue again and when it was done, he set it outside of the garage to dry. He walked into his house and when he opened the door, he looked around to see if anything was still the same.

End of Chapter One: Part One

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Chapter One: Part Two

Fire Eagle walked back outside and just hung out at his picnic table listening to his music. It was getting dark out and it was a Sunday so he walked inside the house to fix some dinner. After he ate dinner, he grabbed everything that was in his pockets and when he pulled out his obsidian hand knife, he thought of his life before he moved to Hawaii. He knew that when his friend Channing was in the hospital and no one was around, he opened his cut and put in an obsidian chip inside his body to make it heal faster.

Fire Eagle was tired so he pulled out everything else in his pockets and went to sleep. When he woke up that next morning, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower. When he was done, he got dressed and stepped outside to the garage to see if his Acura was dry to drive around town. When he checked it, it was okay to drive so he opened the door and start it up. He drove out of his driveway and drove up the hill. He didn't check the gas he had so he drove into the Orton's Y Mart gas station and filled up the tank to max.

It took him awhile to drive to Walker and when he got there to Walker, he drove up to the Walker school hill and pulled in a parking spot. He got out of his car and walked inside the school. When he walked inside the school to visit his old friends, everybody was happy that he finally came back to Walker.

"When the hell did you get here?" asked his old friend Keegan.

"Yesterday, when the hell did you get here?" asked Fire Eagle.

"This morning at eight o'clock," said Keegan.

"That's cool, how was everybody for the past four years I've been gone?" asked Fire Eagle.

"I don't know, ask how they've been up to," said Keegan.

Fire Eagle forgot to get a visitor pass so he walked into the high school office and signed in as a visitor. When he walked outside of the high school office, he saw new people in the area, so he started to walk so he can sit at their table. When he sat down, they all had a strange face on their faces.

"Hey there, how is everybody doing today?" asked Fire Eagle.

"We're great, thanks for asking," said a blonde girl in a yellow blouse.

"Okay, I've started out wrong here, so hello there, my name is Fire Eagle and I'm here to congratulate you people for attending Walker," said Fire Eagle.

"Okay, you're kind of weird," said another blonde girl, but in a black blouse.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, so what are your names?" asked Fire Eagle.

Before all of them answered, they got up and walked away to throw away their lunch trays. When they came back to sit down, he was wondering where the two brown haired twins were going.

"Where are the two brown haired girls going?" asked Fire Eagle.

"Who, Amanda and Whitney, they always go to the bathroom after they eat," said the blonde girl wearing the black blouse.

"That's nice, always have to release the bladder," said Fire Eagle.

After Fire Eagle said that, everybody laughed and he smiled at himself because they thought he was funny.

"So what are your names?" asked Fire Eagle.

"My name is Leah and this is my boyfriend Trey," said the blonde girl wearing the black blouse.

"My name is Megan, this is Mallory, and these three are Erick, Andrew, and Evan," said the blonde hair girl wearing the yellow blouse.

"That's cool, I'm a rapper," said Fire Eagle unexpectedly.

All of them laughed again.

"Rap for us then," said Trey.

"Why, not now, I got to get ready first," said Fire Eagle.

"Yeah, the bell will ring really soon so tomorrow then?" asked Erick.

"Yes, tomorrow is right," said Fire Eagle.

Fire Eagle just chilled there at the table, while leaning back on his seat and when he spotted the Megan girl, he thought of a rap song right away. While he signed out in the office and walked to his car, he said the lyrics to himself in his head. While he was riding around Walker, he listened to the radio and a Chris Brown song came on. The song was about him being with the only girl he wants and needs. He also thought of if he can spend some time with her alone, she will be liking him and he will be liking her.

End of Chapter One: Part Two

Back